63

JARROD

"My gorgeous girl," I growled, stroking a hand down Leah's wet figure.

My cock still pulsed after gushing cum. I was not the least surprised that I was already hard again and ready for more.

This woman drove me wild.

She rinsed her body and looked down. Her face was resting, her thoughts elsewhere.

I leaned my shoulder against the wall and studied her closely. Her lips were slightly downturned, and her brows bent slightly closer together.

She was dwelling hard on something unpleasant.

"Jarrod?" she spoke softly, her eyes flashing up to mine.

"Yes, baby?"

Turning to me, she bit her lip. "We didn't use a condom."

"It's okay." I shrugged off the wall and took her into my arms. "I pulled out. We'll be fine."

Her brows furrowed. "I haven't taken my pill since you . . . since we came here."

Shit.

Why hadn't I thought to grab her pills? What if she'd needed some other medication and I had failed her on that account too?

I pinched my eyes shut as regret burned through my chest like a hot poker.

I couldn't regret bringing Leah here. Not when we'd had such powerful, bonding moments.

We both needed this escape. Our bodies were sated, and our hearts were full.

Still, I could admit I'd gone about a few things the wrong way.

"It's going to be fine," I mumbled into her clean hair. She smelled like lavender and fresh laundry.

I took a deep breath. Pregnancy was not in the plan, but I did dream of having a family with her some day.

If she ended up pregnant by the end of our little vacation, we could handle that. She would be an amazing mother.

My eyes snapped open to look at my little blonde. Her gaze bolted away.

"Let's get out, yeah?" I suggested.

She nodded. I reached out to grab two towels before handing one to her.

Neither of us uttered a word while we dried off. Leah rubbed some lotion from the counter into her skin.

I left the bathroom so I couldn't take the opportunity to jump her again. I wasn't Superman but she was my kryptonite.

After throwing on some shorts and tank top, I grabbed a clean t-shirt and a pair of boxers for her. I could already imagine how adorable her cute, short ass would look in my oversized clothes.

When I brought the clothes to the bathroom, I bumped into Leah at the door. She jumped back and visibly gulped.

"Here's some clothes," I offered.

She accepted the pile with a fleeting smile. Her gaze drifted back to the floor.

My heart sank. Was she so easily afraid of me again?

I caught her elbow before she could turn away. She paused and looked up at me again.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She shook her head, shrugging. "Nothing. Nothing's wrong."

"You look embarrassed."

Her cheeks flushed with heat as she muttered, "Now I am!"