Chapter 5

Once you finally take Miles back to his dorm, you say goodnight and hug him. He hugs back and smiles as you sneak off to your dorm, which is right across the road.

They were directly across too, weird right?

That night was a restless night. Tossing and turning while your roommate studies all night.

She went from her laptop, to coffee, to Spider-Man comic, back to laptop, then coffee then blah blah blah.

You try to sleep, but it was no use. You would continuously scratch at the bite mark, out of instinct which was strange.

When your alarm went off that morning, you turn it off immediately and stood to get dressed. You put your skirt on first, big mistake. Your jaw drops, noticing how short the skirt was.

If you even slightly bent over, you could see your light pink lacy underwear. You blushed and quickly change into the same color underwear as the skirt.

Maybe it would help..?

Then when you but on your shirt, it looks like you were about to bust out of it. Your stomach wasn't the problem, it was your chest. It grew at least a cup size bigger.

'What the heck is happening?!' You yell in your head. 'Wait.. why is that so loud?' You ask in your head again not realizing how loud your inner voice was. You grab your bag and slip it on while running out to find Miles.

You found him in the hallways, looking around frantically.

"Hey!" You say as you touch his shoulder, getting his attention.

"Oh... h-hey Y/n," he says. You both take each other in, noticing how everything... shrunk.

"Your pants are too short," you say under your breath too him. "Your skirt is too short. And your shirt... a little tight," Miles notices.

You blush and push your binder over your front. You both frantically looked around, your head voice taking over most of your thoughts. Then Miles happens to run into the new girl from yesterday.

"Oh! Are you okay?" She asks him. "He's fine," you say as you step forwards. Suddenly he starts sweating really bad.

"Why are you so sweaty?" You and the new girl ask at the same time.

"It's a puberty thing. I don't know why I said that. I'm not going through puberty. I did. But I'm done," Miles says. You give him a strange look, so does the new girl.

"So you're, like, new here, right? We got that in common," Miles changes the subject.

"Yeah, that's one thing," she says. "Cool, yeah. My names Miles and this is Y/n," Miles introduces you and him.

"I'm G-Waaaaaaada," she says, almost like she wasn't sure.

"Wait, your name is Gwanda?" Miles asks. Somethings not right here.

"Yes, it's African. I'm South African. No accent though, cause I was raised here-," she makes up an excuse. You weren't letting this go.

The only reason you weren't was because you saw Miles start moving his hand towards her.

"Oh god," you mutter and rub your eyes, tiredly.

"-I'm kidding. It's Wanda. No G. That's crazy," she finishes.

Miles puts his hand on Wanda's shoulder...

"Hey~," He says in a deep voice. You cringe and look down, embarrassed. He didn't do it good...obviously.

"Okay then. I'll see you around," she says as she pulls away. The color drains from Miles' face when she pulls away, but he couldn't.

"Sorry, oh um," Miles says as he tries pulling his hand away, while dragging Wanda's head with him.

"-Hey! Um, can you let go," "-I can't... let... go..." "please? Ow ow ow ow ow, calm down, it's fine-," she says as he continues pulling.

"Okay Miles, that's enough," you join in and grab his jacket cuff and her shoulder. You try pulling them apart, but it's no use.

To make matters worse, you become part of the stuck group.

"Damn it," You say as you yank Miles' jacket cuff, which yanks Wanda as well.

"Hey! Ow!" She yells.

Now this was a huge scene. You blush hard with embarrassment as Miles gets an idea.

"Okay I got an idea," he says. "Oh great," you say with an eye roll, still trying to get unstuck.

"I'm going to pull really hard, and Y/n's going to help," He says as he looks at you.

"No, no way," you say. "That's a terrible plan," Wanda adds. "1...2...," he starts the count.

"Don't do this!" Wanda warns. "3!" Miles yells, but was cut off by Wanda flipping him, only twisting your arm a bit.

He screams as he lands on the floor.

"Well shi-"
<<<•••>>>

The sound of an electric razor range out and into the hallways of the school. The first thing done was getting Miles hand unstuck from Wanda.

The nurse had to shave off half of her hair to get it completely freed. Then the nurse ruins Wanda's uniform, cutting the piece of cloth stuck to your hand.

"Nice to meet you," Miles mutters. "Sure. Total pleasure," Wanda says sarcastically as she looks at her new look.

She slams the door on the way out. After Miles jacket cuff is cut off, you both leave the nurses room.

Miles had a hand full of blonde hair chunks while you hand two hands full of clothing material. You both sigh and shove your hands into your pockets.

"Now one saw," you mutter to yourself. 'It's okay, no one saw. No one knows, no one knows...' you try to convince yourself, as you can tell Miles is too.

'Everyone knows...'

You both speed up, trying to get away from all the laughing students. Then you run into the head of security at the school.

"I know you snuck out Morales and you too Parker," the man says. 'Play dumb,' you think, apparently Miles had the same thing.

"Who's Parker?" "Who's Morales?" You both ask at the same time. 'Not that dumb,' you shake your head stupidly as Miles grabs the strap of your backpack and drags you into a random room, with the security guard hot on your trail.

"We're okay we're okay we're okay... He'll never find us," Miles starts repeating to himself, attempting to convince himself.

"I wouldn't be so sure," you say as you point to a picture frame. It was the security guard and his two buddies.

"Balls."
<<<•••>>>
1058 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜