Chapter 21

"Goodbye Peter Parker," She says as a tentacle pulls back to punch him, only it didn't punch. Instead, it curled into a fist and punched Liv in the face.

"Huh?" She said as it kept punching her. "Who's doing that?!" She says out loud, looking around. Miles comes flying at her with his fist back and ready to throw.

"Miles?" Peter asks with awe. "Spiderman?" Liv questions as she gets punched back, hard. She lets go of Peter, who begins to fall.

Miles quickly webbed him and brought him back into the ceiling.

"Wow Miles! You're doing it on command!" Peter says as he puts a hand in his neck/shoulder.

"About time right?" Miles says. You hear multiple cheers from the gang, seeing Miles could control his powers.

"Where's Y/n?" Peter questions. Miles points down to where Kingpins thugs were, there had to be at least 30... They were now all wrapped into a cocoon, thanks to you. You smirk as you fling yourself up towards Peter and Miles.

"Y/n... you can control yourself right?" Peter asks as he nods at you.

"Of course, Miles put it in a way where I could understand," you smile at Miles. "I love you guys!! I am so proud!! Do I want another kid-,"

"WATCH OUT!" You yell, cutting Peter off, as you see Doc Ock behind Peter.

You webbed him and pulled him out of the way, while webbing Liv at the same time. You see Scorpion fighting against Peni, who wasn't doing so hot.

You were going to go down to help but Liv grabbed your foot and threw your against the ceiling.

You groan as the tentacle slithers up to your throat to choke you. You notice a box rising up to the collider beam.

"Anyone else think that isn't good?" You choke out as you get an idea. "No, it isn't," Miles says as he, himself, is getting choke.

You fire up your venom strike and use it on the tentacle, making the tentacle come loose on your neck. You glance down at Peni and Scorpion, now seeing Noir and Ham standing above and unconscious opponent.

You also notice Peni's robot destroyed. You frown as you grit your teeth together.

"On your left! On your right! I got 5 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 2 o'clock! Every direction!" Peter was yelling as he and Miles got crushed onto the ceiling.

"On your right!!" You yell to Peter as a tentacle fist comes straight at his face. Luckily, Gwen finally made it up to you three and started to fight against Liv too.

Eventually, the beam started bringing buildings, cars, and anything from other dimensions into yours. Doc Ocks grip releases as a building comes straight towards the four of you.

"Guys are you seeing this?!" Miles yells as lands on the random building and looks at you.

"Looks like our dimensions are coming to us," Gwen says as she looks at the continuously changing dimensions.

"It does look cool though right?" Peter asks. You snicker as your Spidey sense goes off.

"We got to get back out there... shouldn't be that bad," you say as you look at the panel. Then, BAM! Doc Ock busts through a random building, ready to fight yet again.

The four of you tag team Doc Ock, everything was great until Gwen got hit back into a wall. She started falling towards the energy beam.

"Gwen!" Miles yelled. "I got her, you keep fighting tentacles over there," you say as you dive after her in the air.

You zoomed through the air and just before she hit the beam, you grabbed her arm.

"You know, we need to go to the mall soon," you say as you look at her. "Yeah, agreed," she laughs as you web the ceiling and bring both of your bodies back up.

"I'll buy you some new drumsticks," you say with a brow raise. "You got a deal," she laughs as you both web onto a piece of flying metal.

"Good job team! Now hold on," Pete says as he swings the metal around towards Liv. Gwen punched her first, then you, then Miles, then finally Peter, who delivered the hardest blow.

It sent her flying backwards between two random buildings. She looks up, fire in her eyes, as she races back towards you.

"Buckle up guys, this is going to take a while," Gwen says as you stand by Miles in a fighting position. Just as she about made it to you, a truck comes zooming straight into her side, taking her somewhere, who knows where.

Peter covered his masked mouth as his eyes widened. You busted out laughing holding onto Miles' shoulder.

"Never mind I guess," you giggle out as you wink to Miles. He winks back and starts walking away.

"Okay, lets end this," Gwen says as she looks at Peter. "I'll go, I'm the one with the goob-," Peter stops mid sentence, realizing the goober was gone. Miles smirks as he hold up the flash drive in his hand.

"Don't watch the mouth," Miles says as he takes off. "Watch the hands," you smirk as you follow him.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me..." Peter mutters as Gwen and him stand still, watching the two of you.

You and Miles squeeze through two buildings about to collide with each other and flip up towards the spinning collider, doing the same trick your Peter did when you first saw him.

You hop onto the spinning collider and fling up onto the ceiling. Once you make it there, you grab each other's hands as Miles smiles under his mask.

"Woah," he says as he stands on the ceiling. "That was crazy," you laugh as you follow him to the goober plug in.

"Ah, we taught them that right?" Peter asks from below. "I didn't teach them that, and you definitely didn't," Gwen says as they watch Miles successfully put the goober in.

"Guys! I got control of the beam! Get up here!" Miles calls to the others. You lift up your mask, as he does his.

"You did it Miles..." you smile as you continue to hold his hand. He lifts his mask up, revealing a small blush and a mischievous look.

"No, we did it. And it's not finished yet my Sunflower," he smirks as he places a kiss on your flushed cheek.

"Alert! Quantum polarity has been reversed," the computer voice rang out. You smiled as your team all made it up to you and Miles.

"Guess this is it," Gwen says as she looks at you. "Well, nice to know we're not alone. Right?" Peni adds as she sits on the back of Spider Noir.

"Yeah..." Gwen trails. You all trade looks with each other. They knew they had to go, but they wanted to stay badly. Miles typed in something on the keypad.

"I got the portal open. You first Peni," Miles says.

"Thank you Miles and Y/n. From both of us," Peni says as her spider on her arm jumps and then she jumps into the beam. Miles types in another code and looks at Noir.

"I uh... love you all. [hold up rubiks cube] I'm taking this cube thing with me. I don't understand it, but, I will," Noir says as he falls backwards into his beam.

Next was Spider Ham. He sniffled as he pulled out a mallet.

"Here, I want you guys to have it. It'll fit in your pocket," Ham says as he hands you the mallet. "That's all folks...." he says as a tear drops.

"Is he allowed to say that.. legally?" Peter questions as Ham falls backwards into his dimension.

"Well, I guess I'm next," Gwen says as she looks at you. "You owe me those drumsticks..." she says as she hugs you.

"Of course. Never forget," you say with a smile. Miles handshakes her. "Friends?" She questions. "Friends..." miles agrees as she falls into her beam.

"You're last Peter..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1223 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜