Chapter 15

You four took the bus home, again. Peter sat in the back with his mask off while Miles and Gwen talked, with their masks off too.

You, on the other hand, left your mask on for now. You sat next to Peter, who was laid out across four seats. You watched as Miles and Gwen laughed together for a second.

You feel your stomach turn with jealousy, he wasn't even your boyfriend... why should you care?

"I know that look," Peter says as he looks at you. You lift your mask up and look at Peter.

"You weren't even looking at my face," you say with an eyeroll.

"I don't have to. The way your body was positioned and your breathing was hard. You did that all the time back in my dimension," Peter says, without even looking at you.

"When would I possibly do that?" You scoff and look at him. He glances at you and then lays back down.

"When your boyfriend would talk to any other girl. Heck he would even get jealous when you talked to another guy," Peter says as you blush.

"W-who was my boyfriend?" You stutter. "Take a wild guess," Peter says and closes his eyes.

You looked back up at Miles, who was looking at you. You smiled and put your mask back on. You knew you and Miles had something in Peters dimension, maybe that's possible for your dimension too...

You stand and sit in the last row of the bus, Miles follows you. You sit close to the window and sigh as you look outside.

"You know, you look just fine without your mask on," he says as he plops down beside you. You shrug.

"It's fine," you say as you lean back a bit. Miles reaches for the end of your mask and pulls it over your head, revealing your pretty face.

"There's my Y/n," he says as he pushes a strand of hair behind your ear.

You blush and look down, but Miles uses his finger to lift your chin upwards. He leans forwards towards your lips, his eyes closing slowly. You lean in with him this was it... you were going to kiss.

Then, the bus came to a harsh stop, making Miles fall forwards onto your chest.

"I-Im sorry!!" He apologizes, making you laugh.

"It's fine, this is our stop," you say and stand up. You pull your mask down over your face as the four of you walk forward.

You, Miles, Gwen and Peter all got off of the bus and walked to a familiar house. It was Aunt mays house. Peter shot a web at the doorbell.

"We should probably go," Peter says. "Peter were literally at the doorstep," Gwen says.

"Bad idea, bad idea, this is a bad idea," Peter keeps saying. "Just relax," she reassured him.

The door cracks open, revealing a peeking Aunt May.

"You guys are all very sweet but no more fans today, please," she cuts herself off by seeing Peter. "I'm not ready for this," Peter says as Aunt May walks up to him.

"Peter..." she trails. "Hey Aunt May... So this is going to sound crazy... but I'm pretty sure that I'm from an-," "an alternate dimension," May cuts him off.

"Yeah," Peter says, with a bit of defeat. May tones his face slightly, Peter absorbs her touch.

"You look tired Peter," she says with care.

"Well I am tired," he says. "And older... and thicker," Aunt May says, looking at him. "Yeah I've heard that too," Pete says.

"Oh jeez are those sweatpants?" Aunt May says surprised. "Yep, that's what those are," Gwen says.

"We were there when it all happened, I'm so sorry," Miles steps up. "And what dimension are you guys from?" May asks.

"Brooklyn..." you trail as you lift your mask off of your face. Your eyes were glossed over with tears as you hug May tightly.

"Are you okay Y/n? How did this happe..." she trails as she hugs and kisses you. A single tear rolls down your cheek.

"Your so beautiful," she says as she looks at your face. You haven't seen her in at least 2 years. "Thank you Aunt May. Before Peter di.... he told me to go to the shed and that I'd know what to do," you say to May.

"Follow me," she says to the four of you. She walks out into the back where there is a small shed.

"Oh yeah got one of these too. A
little shed where I keep my spider-gear," Peter says as May pulls out a key and unlocks the padlock.

It began to glow as the door slide upwards, inviting you in.

"I doubt you had anything this good," you say as the elevator descends. It was just a platform with no walls, which was awesome.

When the platform stops at the bottom of the large cave, you all fan out.

"Was yours like this?" Miles asks with a snicker. "Yeah yeah, mine was like this, but take away the jeep, the plane... imagine it way smaller. Imagine a futon. I feel sad for this guy," Peter says.

You scoff as you look at the suits with Miles. Miles finds a suit with a cape on it. You giggle as the glass in front of it slides to the side. You see Peter looking at a picture of Mary Jane, you can tell it hit him hard.

"Hey Pete!" You call to him. He turns around to face you and Miles.

"I think this is a cape!" Miles smirks, making Peter chuckle. "Peter knew how dangerous the job was. But he figured the only one who could stop this guy was Spider- Man," May says as she pats your back.

"Kingpin knows we're coming. We're going to be outnumbered," Miles says with a sad walks.

"Don't be so sure," Aunt May says as she picks something up.

"You might need these," She hold out 'my name is' stickers when pens. Then all four of you felt a Spidey sense. You all get ready to fight, as you see four sets of eyes looking down at you.

"You think you were the only ones to come here?" May asks as the sound of lights turning on is heard.

"Hey fellas," Spider-Noir says. You raise a brow as his trench coat flows behind him. "Is he in black and white?" Miles asks you.

"Why is his coat blowing in the 'wind'?" You question. "Wherever I go, the wind follows. And the wind, smells like rain," Spider Noir says from under his black and grey fedora.

Then you hear the sound of metal moving around, a sudden boom rang out in the basement. It was a big metal robot spider and a girl with it.

"Hi guys! Konichiwa! Hajimemashita yoroshuku?" The happy girl, Peni Parker, questions as her robot sends a smile towards you.

"This literally couldn't get any weirder," Peter says as he rubs his face.

"Oh it can get weirder," a voice said. You turn your attention downwards, where there was a cartoon pig standing at your feet with his hand up for you to shake.

"I just washed my hands, that's why their wet. No other reason," he says as he shrugs. You gulp and scoot closer to Miles. You felt the surge through your body, apparently everyone did.

"You're like me," everyone said together, including you. They start on how their lives are in their own dimensions.

"Okay enough. How did you get here?" You ask, cutting them off.

"Well its kind of a long story," Spider Noir says.

He explains for 10 seconds how they got there.

"Okay maybe not that long...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1289 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜