Chapter 13

"Uh, Mr. Fisk!" The head science calls for Kingpin. She walks over to her computer while Kingpin stands behind her.

"Look at this data. I know you can't really understand it, but these are really good numbers," she says as she enters her password for her computer.

"Got the password," Peter says triumphantly.

"Uh Mr. Fisk. If we fire again this week, there could be a black hole under Brooklyn. You see this? And this? This is multiple dimensions beginning to crash into each other," she says as Kingpin tries to walk out.

The three of you listen intently, you feel Miles tense up underneath you. You cup his face in your hand, trying to reassure him. He sighs lightly.

"This is pretty standard Spider- Man stakes, you get used to it. Watch this, he's going to say 'you've got 24 hours!'" Peter says raising a fist. "You've got 24 hours," Kingpin says as he looks at the lady.

"Hit the nail on the head," you said with a snicker. "What this means is that there could
be a rupture in the space time continuum," the head scientists said.

"That doesn't sound good," you gulp as you pull your mask off of your face. "It's bad. Actually everything she said was bad, I was lying before," Peter says as he looks through the vent.

You give Peter a :| face and look through the vent again. The small group begins to leave, this was your chance. You pulls your mask back down and readied yourself.

Peter was the first to jump down and immediately went to the computer. Next was you, who landed gracefully and soundlessly. Your padded footies prevented a harsh landing.

"Okay hold on, let me show you some more data," you hear the lady right outside the door. You get scared and do anything to hide your body.

"Y/n? Where did you go?" Peter asks as he looks around for you.

"I'm right in front of you," you say as you hear the lady walk away, still talking to Kingpin.

"Not your not," he says as he reaches out to find you. "Ow!" You whisper-yell as he slaps you across your face.

"Oh sorry... but your invisible," Peter says as he pokes your arm.

"Am I?" You say as he continues hacking the computer. You reach your hand up and see right through it.

"Woah, this is awesome!" You say as you go back to your human form, then back to invisible.

"Can I do that too?" Miles says as he tries to climb down from the vents.

"Miles what are you doing?!" You whisper as you try to pull him from the ceiling, which he was sticking to.

"I can't move!" Miles says quietly as you pull him towards the ground. "OK, relax your fingers! We don't have time. Just "let go," be in the moment!" Peter says as glances up from the computer.

"I am in the moment, it's a terrible moment," Miles says as you pull again but harder. You see the shadow of Kingpin and the head scientist outside of the door.

"They're right there, they're going to see you! Miles, you gotta unstick. What do you do to relax?" Peter says erratically. Miles wasn't sure what to say or do, so you helped him.

"Needless to say, I keep her in check, she was all bad-bad, nevertheless. Callin' it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck, crash at my place, baby, you're a wreck," you sing smoothly, hitting every note perfectly.

"Oh for crying out loud," Peter says with an eyeroll as Miles hands begin to unstick.

You smile as you hum the rest of the song.

"Then you're left in the dust...Unless I stuck by ya. You're a sunflower," once you sang the last lyric, Miles came unstuck.

But sadly, he of course fell. A metal duct crashed onto the ground, making a huge sound.

"Teenagers are the worst," Peter says with an unamused look. You get a spider sense and look at the door, she was coming soon. You, on command, turn invisible as Miles follows you out of fear.

"Listen remember this password!: Dgfampesand4$35876534545435," Peter says quickly. You could see Miles confused face through his invisibility. You snicker and nod.

"Got it. What are you going to do?" You ask as you walk towards the computer.

"And then download the schematic," Peter says as he smooths his hair out under his mask.

"How do you do that?!" Miles whispers. "While I turn on the charm," Peter says as you scoff. Your invisible fingers typing away at the password as the head scientist walked in.

Peter was casually leaning against her desk, like he was being normal.

"Spiderman?" She asks with surprise. "Oh hey. Didn't see you there," Peter says as he glances at her. You hold back your laughter and  continue to type.

"Wow. Okay I'm kinda freaking out right now. I mean, you're supposed to be dead," she says as she looks at his cautiously.

"Surprise-," Peter gets cut off by the woman pulling up his mask.

"Woah, okay that's a no-no, we don't like that," Peter says as his face is revealed. The scientist gasps and is now focused.

"This is fantastic," she says as she puts on some gloves. "That's m'face," Peter says as she swishes him.

"An entirely different Peter Parker," She says as she looks at him up and down. "Got a bit of a gut, perhaps from dimensional warping," she says.

"Yeah, I was definitely flatter before I warped," He says as she talks to herself. You type in the password.

"Dgfampesand4$358765345454– What was after that Miles?" You whisper, trying to think. Peter whistles, getting you attention. It also got her attention, he has to recover.

"How old are you? You don't look a day over 35!!!" Peter says.

You quickly type 35 and the desktop opens. There are a bunch of files that's it's unbelievable. You let miles look but he gives you the same look.

"This might pinch a little," she says as she pushes him back into a metal chair. Restraints come from the wrist, ankles and the chest to keep Peter in place.

She grabs a mouth swap and sticks it in Peters mouth. As she examines it you and Miles pick up the computer and it's monitor and head towards the door.

"What are you doing?!" Peter whispers. "We're taking the whole thing," Miles whispers back while holding the computer. The scientist continues as she turns around.

"You've obviously been glitching," she says as she looks at Peter.

"Glitching? No way, why would you even say that?" Peter asks, in the middle of glitching.

"If you stay in this dimension too long, your body's going to disintegrate. Do you know how painful that would be, Peter Parker?" She asks with a strange intense look.

"Uh, I don't know," Peter says. "You can't imagine. And I, for one, can't wait to watch," she says as she leans forwards.

"What did you say your name was?" Peter asks after a pause.

"Doctor Olivia Octavius," she says as she takes off her white glasses and places green goggles on.

"Can I assume that your friends call you Doc Ock?" Peter says as a tentacle latches into his neck and pushes him down to the ground, still in the chair.

"My friends actually call me Liv. My enemies call me Doc Ock..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1246 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜