Chapter 14

Peter uses his web shooter and shoots the control panel, opening the door for yours and Miles' escape.

"I got this, run!" Miles hesitates as you run forward.

"Come on!" You yell as you look through the almost see through wall. Peters body was thrown against it, making his face look squished.

You laughed as you kept running, still invisible. On the other hand, Miles was in and out of visibility and trying to keep up. Alarms start blaring as the red alert light flickers on.

You ignore it while Miles freaks out. You notice a girl in a lab coat ahead. You use your stick to run on the side of the wall, dodge her, and then back on the ground.

Miles bumps into her on accident. She looks familiar, but not time to waste.

"Keep up with me!" You say as you shoot a web at him and keep running. Then Peter smashes through the wall and lands beside you and Miles.

"Good news, we don't need the monitor," Peter says as he throws the computer behind the path you ran along.

You handed Miles the monitor and kept running. Then Doc Ock busts through the wall right in front of you. Miles continues going between visible and invisible.

"Peter! You didn't tell me you had an invisible friend! Could you give me that back, young man?" She asks, not seeing you.

She attacks Miles as you run up the side of a wall. Miles falls but Peter webs his back and drags him towards a door. You skillfully put webbing all along Doc Ocks body, so she couldn't break through...for now.

"There's three?" She questions as you ready your hands.

"Let's hope this works!" You say to yourself as you put your hands on Doc Ocks suit. Electric sparks flew as she fell to the ground, her suit disabled for a bit.

"Ha! It worked!" You say as you turn visible.

"You little-," You webbed her mouth before she could say anything. You caught up with Peter and Miles, who had ran through the doors. You were now in a cafeteria kind of thing.

"This'd be a good time to be invisible," Peter says to you and Miles. You turn invisible and take the monitor from Miles grasp.

"Yep," Miles says, not able to turn invisible on command. "Okay, not turning invisible. Picking a bagel... acting normal," Peter says as he picks up on of them and walks out casually.

"Spiderman?" You hear a grad student ask. "You know it's funny, I get that a lot," Peter says as he waves his bagel around.

The grad students pick up their own weapons and aim it at you three. Peter quickly gives Miles the bagel and snatches the monitor out of your hands. You turn visible as you run beside Miles and Peter.

"Hey hands up!" "Get back here! Where do you think you're going? He took a bagel!" A few grad students yelled.

You ran until you were on the balcony of the building. Peter tossed up one of his web shooters to Miles, who fumbled it.

"Alright time to swing, just like I taught you!" Peter says as he grabs the shooter and shoved it onto Miles wrist.

"When did you teach me that?!" Miles asks with fear as Peter shoots and swing into the forest.

"I didn't! It's a little joke for team building!" Peter said as his mask raises with his eyes. You swung back and forth in the woods, almost as if you were a real Spider person.

"Woah woah woah I can't do this yet!!" Miles exclaims as he tried to figure out how the shooters work.

"Everybody knows that the best way to learn is under intense, life-threatening pressure!" Peter says as he swings ahead of you and Miles.

"You're very helpful Pete," you say, sarcasm dripping from your words. Miles falls to the ground, failing to understand how it worked.

You swung back and webbed him, carrying him with you. The guards shoot at you three as you continue dragging Miles along.

"Miles you have to swing, I can't keep dragging you, the web will break," you say and on cue, it broke. Miles starts sprinting further into the woods.

"What are you doing?!" Peter yells. "I run better than I swing!" Miles yells back. Then sudden buzz saw was hear through the woods. Doc Ock was back.

She cut through the tree to get Miles. Miles starts climbing a tall tree, quickly.

"Aim with your hips. Look where you want it to hit. Square your shoulders!" Peter keeps yelling to Miles as he doubles back.

"Don't forget to follow through. Don't shoot off your back foot," Peter keeps yelling. Miles was out of tree to run up.

"Too many things!" Miles says as he leaps off of the talk tree.

"Then don't listen to him!" You say as Miles successfully shoots a web and it catches on a tree.

"There you go Miles!" You say as Miles and Peter swing together. "I'm doing it!" Miles says as their swings are out of sync.

"Good, you're doing it! Double tap to release and thwip it out again. Thwip and," Peter trails.

"Okay thwip," Miles gets into the rhythm. "I gotta say, your amazing man," Miles says, smiling under his mask.

"We're a little team. Me as the teacher who can still do it. You guys as the students who can do it just not as good. I'm proud of us! Is there something you guys want to say to me?" Peter asks as you smirk from behind the two.

Then Peter glitches, breaking the rhythm and crashing on a thick branch below.

"Peter!" You yell as you see Miles starts falling, along with the monitor.

The branch holding Peter and Miles breaks. You quickly web them into a strange position, saving them, but Doc Ock catches the monitor. Your screwed.

But then, another person webs Doc Ocks tentacles to separate trees and kicks her in the face. You watch as the scientist gets knocked out and the person grabs the monitor.

The person lands on a branch in front of Peter and Miles, in their embarrassing position, and you, who hung upside down by webbing attached to a branch above.

The way their body was shaped, you could tell it was a girl. She de-masks and reveals her face.

"Hey guys," she says. "Gwanda?" You and Miles say together. It was the girl from school who had to shave her hair because Miles' hand got stuck.

"It's Gwen actually," she says as she looks at you weird. She knew it was Miles in the other suit, but she didn't know who you were.

"Oh you guys know her? Very cool," Peter says as he looks at her.

"I'm from another dimension. I mean, another another dimension..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1149 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😘