Chapter 10

"Hey kids.." a deep voice said from behind you.

You yelped as Miles pulled down his mask and pushed you behind him.

He hit the mans hand away from you and some how, don't ask how, Miles threw him back by barely moving.

"Woah," you whisper as something attaches to Miles' shirt. Miles gets yanked forwards but the string attached to him shirt. You run up and stand above his lying figure.

"You good?" You ask with a small smile. "Yep," Miles says as he sits up.

"What did you do to him?" You ask as you walk towards the man. Miles shrugs as you bend down to him.

You widen his open jacket, revealing a Spiderman suit. You feel a queasy feeling, Spidey sense.

"No..." you whisper as you look at his face. He looked just like Peter, same facial features except his hair and body.

"Who are you?" Miles asks to no one in particular as he bends down next to you.

"What are you doing over there? Freeze! PDNY!" You hear male voices call as their flashlights land on you and Miles.

You turn around quickly, hiding your face. You and Miles nod and take off, as you ran Miles was snapped back by the thing attached to his shirt.

"Are you kidding me right now?!" Miles exclaims as he looks at the man. The cops were running at you now.

"Come on Miles!" You say and you pick up Peter by one arm as Miles gets the other.

"Stop! Stop!! Drop the body kids!" You hear one of them yell. You run a bit until you got an idea.

"Shoot his webbing at the on coming subway train!" You whisper as Miles nods. He picks up the mans unconscious arm and aims his web shooter at the subway, that was moving at least 60 MPH.

As soon as the webbing is attached, you hold onto the man for dear life.

"Adios?" Miles questions as the three of you get dragged away by the train.

Miles, you and unconscious look-a-like Peter get dragged through the city in the cold snow. The train lifts you up into the air, above the traffic as cop cars follow behind you, sirens blazing.

The trajectory of the train lowers you down towards an unsuspecting bicyclist. The three of you get tangled with the bicyclist, causing him to go flying in the air.

"Sorry mister!" You say as the train continues. You whiz through oncoming traffic, pedestrians, and doing so, trying to swing your weight around to maneuver through.

You try to lift up Peter, but instead his face gets brushed onto the ground. Peter got knocked unconscious again.

"Sorry bud. You've had a rough day," you say as Miles starts to freak out.

"We're gong to DIE!" He screams as the three of you hit a cop car in traffic. Quickly, the train whips you out from in front of it and continues sending you through the air. Peter wakes up in the process.

"Thank god your still alive," you say as you look at him.

"Who are yo- Y/n?" He asks as he looks at you.

"Who are you? And how do you know me?" You ask him, confused. He was about to say something but is hit by a traffic light, and is unconscious yet again.

You sigh as you give a straight face. The train finally stops and the webbing starts to break. You gulp as you drop down to the ground, where pedestrians walked.

You looked up at them as the kept walking.

"Hey, uh, maybe you guys can go around? Alright. Thanks, New York," Miles says as he lays beside you. You bust out laughing and sit up.

"That was CRAZY!! We should do it again!" You say excitedly as you stand and pick up Peter by and arm.

"We are never doing that again," Miles says with a playful eyeroll. You giggle as Miles helps you out with Peter.

You decide to go to Uncle Aaron's house, which conveniently is empty. You and Miles tie this strange man to a punching bag with rope and electric cords, just anything that could keep him tied up.

Including duct tape. After about 10 minutes, Peters eyes flicker open.

"What was that? Kid electrocuted me... with his hands?" Peter asks as he comes to. You stand in front of him, with Miles beside you. Then a flash of Spidey sense hit all three of you.

"Which one of you is like me?" Peter asks as he looks between the two of you.

"Both of us," You say confidentially.

"Y-you got bit?" Peters voice falters, looking at you. You nod, "Isn't that what I just said?" Peter is taken back, but isn't surprised.

"We got some questions for you," Miles says in a deep voice. Peter lunges erratically, making Miles jump but you had no reaction.

"Why do you look like Peter Parker?" You ask with power behind your voice. He raises his brow.

"I am Peter Parker," He says, making you scoff.

"Then why aren't you dead? Why is your hair different? Why are you older, why is your body... a different shape?" Miles asks as he stands by you.

"Pretty sure you just called me fat," Peter says. "No, no you just.." "You did Miles," you agree with Peter.

"Hey listen, you don't look so hot either kid. Most superheroes don't wear their own merch," Peter sneers.

Your eyebrows furrow and your eyes cut into tiny slits. You see Peter shiver a bit, as if he was scared of it.

"Are you a ghost?" Miles asks. "No-," "Are you a zombie?" "-No-," "Am I a zombie?" "-Not even close..." Peter says with a serious face.

"Are you from another dimension?" You ask, knowing the answer was yes.

"Oh yeah!! Like a parallel universe where things are like this universe but different? And you're Spider-Man in that universe? But somehow traveled to this universe, but you don't know how?" Miles asks Peter but you at the same time.

"Did you kids really just take a guess on that?" Peter asks with a brow raise.

"Were smart like that," you shrug. "I know you are Y/n," he smiles sweetly.

"What's your problem with me? You act like you know me when I've never see you in my life before," you say with sass. He sighs.

"In my universe... you were my daughter," Peter says with a sad smile.

"You loved adventures and begged me to be my helper while I was out on patrol," he says as he gulps.

"You were captured and... I was too late. Goblin had killed you, right in front of me," Peter says as he tears up a bit.

"After me and Mary Jane lost you, we got a divorce. I pushed her away, afraid I would get her killed too," Peter confesses as he looks at you.

You sigh and give him a sad smile. You walk towards him and hug his neck.

"I forgive you. Even if I wasn't there it seems right to say that I forgive you and it wasn't your fault," you say as you look at him in his eyes.

He swallows his nerves and nods. You realized his hands were moving a bit.

"You know, Pete in this world always told me something. Always what's the hands, not the mouth," you say as you grab some rope just as Peter broke through his restraints.

"You are very smart Y/n, it's good to see you again," Peter says as he looks at you and glances at Miles.

Peter lunges towards the window and opens it. You drop the extra rope and sigh. Peter pauses and turns around, filled with guilt.

"It's better this way, i promise," Peter says as he steps out of the window. As soon as he tried to take off, his body glitches and he falls.

"Peter!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1329 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜