Chapter 7

"Did you know your shoes are untied?" Spiderman asks Miles as Spider-Man glances down at his shoes.

Miles nods his head, traumatized by the most recent events.

"This is a onesie so I don't really have to worry about that," Spidey says with a small shrug.

He reminded you of Peter in a way, always cracking jokes at even the worst of times.

Then Spidey glances at you. You could tell he wore a shocked face under his mask.

"Y/n?!" He almost yells. You nod your head slowly and hesitantly. Then you felt the surge again.

You look at Spiderman and Miles at the same time.

It was coming... from them.

All three of your spider-senses resonate, kind of like a mind meld.

"I thought I was the only one. You guys are like me," He says, a bit thrown. You give him a questioning look.

"I don't want to be," Miles was the first to say.

"I don't think you have a choice, kiddo. 'Gotta a lot going thought your heads right now, I'm sure," he says to both of you. You nod your head vigorously as Miles responds with a 'yeah'.

"You're gonna be fine. I can help you. If you stick around, I can show you guys the ropes," Spidey says as he keeps glancing at you. You start to get suspicious.

"Do I have something on my face?" You ask as he glances at you once more. He chuckles a bit.

"No, not at all. It's just... you have dads eyes. Uncle (Fathers Name) always looked the most like dad," Spiderman says as he cups your face slightly. You raise a brow in confusion.

How does he know your father? How does he know your fathers brother? Is he related to Uncle Ben?

Wait a second.. Peter?! Your eyes widen in realization.

"P-Peter?" You stutter and put your hand on his. He nods subtly.

"You're so beautiful Y/n.. you remind me of mom too," he says with a light laugh.

He puts both of his hands behind your neck and brings his forehead to yours. You hold onto his arms, missing him. You haven't seen him of forever, he was like a brother to you.

When you had to move to Brooklyn, it broke his heart. He promised he'd stop by every once in a while. But he never did.

"I've missed you," you whisper as a tear rolls down your cheek. 

"I've missed you too kiddo," he says back. Then a loud boom was heard.

"We can catch up after. I just need to destroy this big machine real quick before the space time continuum collapses. Don't move. See you in a bit," he says quickly as he stands and leaves. You wipe away your tear as you scoot closer to Miles.

"Who is he?" He asks you. You smirk.

"He's family," You say as you watch him fight the evil men.

In an amazing, mind boggling move, Spidey jumps away and uses the massive churning supercollider to whip himself up until he's on the ceiling.

You look up, hundreds of yards above, and see him knocking against the metal, looking for a more hollow sound.

"How does he do that?" Miles asks as you both stare at Peter, extremely amazed. When Spidey found it, he rips the panel out, reaches in, and pulls out a handful of complicated wires.

Then, he whips out, what looked like, a USB drive. He tries to put it in one way, but it didn't work. Then he tries the other way, that didn't work either.

He sighs, "I always get this wrong." Just as he was about to get it, you notice something, a streak of purple.

"LOOK OUT!" You scream, mindlessly. Pete acknowledges your warning an moves out of the way just in time.

Spidey backs away as the streak dug its claws into the paneling, where Pete first was. You look at the person who stood up completely.

He was a lanky opponent with a purple mask and suit, paired with mechanized gloves and boots.

It was Prowler.

You grew angry with him and all the pain he's caused in the city. They fly across the room, whilst fighting.

"Prowler! Man, I was in the middle of something!" Spidey complains as he dodged yet another punch, but he wasn't quite as lucky as normal. Prowler grabs his leg and throws him to the ground, hard.

"I am so tired," Spidey says out of breath. Prowler lunges at him yet again, claws out and boot kicks.

"Are you mad at me? I feel like you are," Spidey says as he fights back with his webs and all.

Miles takes out his camera and takes a few pictures, not exactly the time but it was funny. You smile lightly as you grab his hand and squat down, gaining a bit of coverage.

"Is that all you got?" Pete yells at Prowler. Then, before you could warn him, Green Goblin jumps onto Peter, pinning him to the paneled flooring.

Goblins tongue whips around angrily, making large globs of spit land onto Spidey.

"Uh, so gross," Pete says as he cringes.

"We need to help him," you whisper. "What can we do Y/n? We're just kids," Miles says as he looks as you with concern.

You sigh as you bit your lip and look up at the struggling Spiderman. Then, the speaker turns on.

"You like my new toy? It cost me a fortune. But hey, you can't take it with you, right? You came all this way. Watch the test. It's a hell of a freakin' light show, you're gonna love this," the deep voice says.

You knew who it was, Kingpin, a notorious villain to Spidey.

"No! No! Don't do this! Stop! You don't know what it can do, it'll kill us all!" Pete says.

The collider roars on, lights moving up the walls toward the top, as it crescendoes with a tiny atmospheric meter in a box lowers down, blinking, with a tiny whirr...

Spider-Man looks at the box confused, as the sensor locks into place. The collider behind Spidey activates, firing particle beams at the box, which freaks out.

It's readings on haywire. Kingpin watches, with a huge smile. The scientists surrounding him, grow excited as well.

Spidey continues to wiggle in Goblins pin. When the walls tiles start to shake, Pete smirks.

"Hey Norm, whats your take on head trauma?" Spidey asks as a large role comes down and hit Goblin in the head, hard.

"I tried to warn you pal," Pete says as Goblin falls. Spidey takes off towards the collider when suddenly, Goblin is back up and pushes Pete into the beam.

"Goblin no! Get him out of there!" Kingpin yells, outraged. You couldn't see Peter anymore, but you knew he had control once again.

He pulls Goblin into the beam with him, causing a huge energy burst out from the collider. The very ground shook under neath the city as everyone in the large room was thrown back.

You land beside Miles, with his arms around your waist, tightly. You sit up and cough lightly from the dust and other debris floating in the air.

You stand up and then help Miles up.

You didn't have much time before Kingpin would be there. You and Miles ran around, looking for Peter. Miles found Goblin, or at least his arm.

Goblins body was crushed under a large piece of machinery, raising your anxiety.

Then you hear coughing to your left. You look over and see Peter in his banged up suit.

"Peter!"
<<<•••>>>
1251 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜