Chapter 17

You ran as fast as you possibly could next to Miles. Prowler was on your tail as you jumped 2 floors down and ran down an alley.

"Miles were in deep shi-," you get cut off by tripping over a trash can. Mikes quickly picks you up by your hood and drags you with him.

Funny, you were usually the one dragging him. You and him finally ran out onto oncoming traffic. Horns honked as you jumped on top of a taxi and Miles on the side of a bus.

Prowler jumped onto the trunk of your taxi and used his metal claws to pop the back right tire, making the vehicle spin out. You gasped and look at Miles.

He reaches for your hand as you jump towards him. He successfully grabs you and pulls it into the side of the truck. Because the taxi car spun out, that caused a huge wreck through the road.

"Jump!" Miles yells at you as you nod. Prowler tried to grab you but misses and claws the truck, making the truck stop too. So you and him both jump through a small hole through the busted up taxi, before he could catch you.

You rolled on the ground gracefully as Miles summer saluted and crawled on the ground. You breath heavily through your mask as you turn around to find Prowler.

Miles stood and went towards you. He grabs your arm and takes off down the road, away from the huge wreck. You sighed, thankful Prowler was gone, unbeknownst that Prowler stood on the roof of a neighboring building, watching the two of you run away.

After a bit, you decided to swing to Aunt Mays place instead of running. Miles continued running, with his head hung low. When you two finally made it to Aunt Mays house, you and Miles bust through the front door, out of breath.

"My uncle!!" Miles says with heavy breathing. "Hey, where have you been?" Peter asks.

"My- my uncle. He-he's the Prowler!" Miles says with urgency. "Woah woah clam down," Peter says, with his mask in his pocket.

"He works for Kingpin... he tried to kill us!" Miles says as he lifts his mask up.

"This is a pretty hard core origin story," Spider Noir says as Peni slaps his arm. You take off your mask, and reveal a scared look.

"After all this time.." you say as you put your hands on your head. "Hey, it's okay. We'll figure it out," Peter says to you both.

You just now noticed the new goober hanging around Peters neck, Peni must have fixed a new one.

"Were you followed?" Gwen asks, mostly to you. "No, I don't think so," Miles says before you could answer.

"On second thought..." you trailed when you felt your Spidey sense kick in. You threw on your mask as Miles pulls his down, while Gwen and Peter do the same and as Peni hops into her robotic spider.

'DING DONG' the doorbell rang, you raised a brow under your mask. Then BAM, the front door comes busting off its hinges and Doc Ock walks in, her tentacles holding her up.

"Cute house. Real homey," she says as he hands are intertwined with one another.

"Oh great, it's Liv," Aunt May says with a frown. "I guess we were followed..." Miles says, heartbroken.

"Get out of here kid," Peter said to Miles. You were surprised he wasn't telling you to leave either.

You would think because you resemble his past daughter he would tell you to leave, but he trusts that you know how to use your powers.

Miles turns to run out but Tombstone stood at the back door.

"You messed up kids. Very sloppy," the man said with his arms crossed in front of his chest. Tombstone pushes past Miles as Scorpion walks in. His large metal legs walking beside his actual legs and a huge scorpion stinger behind him.