Chapter 2

Author's POV.

The news spread all over the Moonlight University, mostly at forum and Facebook. They all know that, Wayo was lost his memories after being in the accident, not only him the young boy who was hit by his car also in the comatose stage.

When Beam and Kit heard the news, they immediately notify Phana for what happened. Phana was really shocked and felt like, it was because of him, coz it's happened after he rejected the boy.

"Pha, it's not your fault, he's not the only one who has been in this stage, just unlucky enough that he was been in accident. It's due by fate not yours." Beam and Kit comforted him.

At the hospital, the Doctor said to Wayo family, that maybe due to accident, Wayo brains was damaged and need more information about what his situation now. For now they need to do is to comfort him and give much time as possible, and looked after him.

Can was staring at the mirror and can't believe what he can see at the front, his face change, not just a face it's looks like he was been transmitted over with someone else body.

Looking at the girl, who was claiming as his sister and asked. "Errr..., what do you call to me? And what happened to me exactly?"

"You're Wayo Panitchayasawad, you are in Junior college at Moonlight University, at faculty of science." She explained.

"College!!?" Can said, and he was shocked.

"Yes, and you been at the accident, yesterday." She paused and trembling for a moment. "Not just that, actually.... you hit someone before you crash in the post."

"I.. I killed someone?!!"

"Not like that... he.. he's still at comatose stage."

"Comatose....." He's knees was become weak.. and lost balance.

"Yo... are you okay?" His sister worried about him so much. "You're not okay well you should rest more!"

"Errr... sister...can.. you bring me to that guy.." In Can mind, something is wrong, he remember that, before he lost his consciousness, he remember that there's a car who's going to bump on him. So looking at the calendar, the date was right. What's going on here?

"Are you sure? You're not okay well, and.. the family of that guy is really mad.. they want to Sue you."

"Yes.. I need to confirm something.."

Yiwha can't help but to help him to sit down at the wheelchair and bring him at the victims room.

Before they reached at the ward, Can already saw a familiar face.. it was Tin. He was crying at the back of the door, he's face was wet of tear and sitting down on the floor.

When they were near, Tin saw them and got up, he rush towards the man in the wheelchair and hold his collar shirt. "How dare you to come here!"
He shouted and really mad.

"Tin.." Can said.

"You're the one should be at his position not him! How could you done that terrible thing!" Shouting and crying, now he lose the hand on Can collar and kneeled in front of him. "How could you! He was so innocent and young..(sob sob) now he was lying on the bed and still unconscious, while you.. you still alive and free to walk around."

Yiwha was crying too, but she can't help it, it's already been done, nothing can change what happened. "Tin.. it was accident, no one want it."

Tin keep crying in front of the man who took the happy smile at Can body. Can don't know what to say, but to felt guilty, he wanted to say that he still here in front of you, don't cry I don't want to see you crying. But, how could he do that.. suddenly a old woman came out from the ward room and when he saw Can at the wheelchair she was so furious and said. "How could you show up in front of here!"