Chapter 11

~Going back

~Going back.

Author's POV.

Wayo, sitting on the floor, he was sobbing endlessly. His knees at his chest and his head on his knees, he was near at the operating room.

While Can and Phana running towards him, Can saw Wayo looks and he felt more tense when the familiar door still on red.( Dunno, if green or red if the Doctor's doing an operation)

Wayo lifted his head and looked at Can, both of their faces are wet from crying. Wayo immediately got up and gave Can a tightly hug. He's sob more intense, makes Can's eye's tear more and more.

"I'm sorry." Wayo said with a sobbing voice.

"Yo, what happened to Grandma." Can pushed him from a hug and his both hands in Wayo's shoulder. Wayo keep crying, make Can frowned. "Yo, tell me what happen?"

"When.. I... arrived at home.. I.. I.. saw her already laying down the floor. She was unconscious." He paused and keep crying. "I don't know what happened to Grandma.. I call a ambulance as soon as I saw her."

Can don't know how should he reacts. He then slowly sat on the floor. His eyes was wet from tears, but now he was shocked and astonished. Pha saw how terrible his face was, he can't help but to reach out his hands and gave him a hug. Wayo finally realized that Phana was there and now Phana hugging his own body, he don't know if he will felt heat or jealous but was important thing now is Can grandmother.

He doesn't want to see Phana yet, when Phana suddenly came from nowhere, he's heart started to thump thump again. His love from him never change, he realized it when he saw him again. Love can't forget easily.

Tin arrive at the scene too, and saw this situation, both Wayo and Tin dazed to them, Can(Wayo's body) hugging back Phana. Yes this is Can needs now, someone to hold on. Tin must be him.

The light from the door change, and the door finally opened, the Doctor came out with face mask, you will not know what his expression is. What happened to Can's grandmother?

Can stand up and run towards the doctor, followed by Phana, Wayo and Tin.

"Doc, what happened to my Grandma was she okay?" Can said. Puzzled about the expression of the Doctor and can't figured it out.

The doctor exhaled long before to opened his masked and talk. "I'm sorry." This words makes Can's face shuttered from pain.

He's knees become weak and his eyes become darker. He collapsed and fainted.

Phana was fast enough to catch him, Tin immediately run and get him from Phana's hand.

..

..

..

After an hour, Can slowly opened his eyes, he saw first was Tin, Tin immediately approach him and hold his hand with both of his palm.

Woke Up Like This[BL](TinCan/PhaYo)CompleteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara