Chapter 9

Author's POV.

Tin hugged him so long. Can face was so red like a tomato, he was so embarrassed and blushing. It makes him more more uncomfortable. Not because he doesn't like the hug, coz it's make his heart uncomfortable.

"P'Tin, I'm okay. It's just..." Can was really blushed hardly.

"Can, please.. make sure you always safe." Tin still hugging him tightly.

"I know! It's just Yo body was so fragile!" After a long time, Tin still not let go his from the hug. "Tin.. P'Tin.. you can let me go now!"

"A little more."

"Hmmm! P'Tin! It's suffocating me already!" Can whined. He was so red. Wayo's body really so fragile and easy to blushed. His white skin like a milk, smooth and so soft. How come this beautiful body got rejected by someone? Phana you're so damn and stupid!

At Can house. Wayo was really annoyed. This life of Can was so boring, how can he survived in this life? Sitting at the corner of the bed, Wayo knees in his chest, he's head lowered to the knee, he can't help but to cry. He don't know why, but he missed something. He missed his sister, he missed his parents. So this is what Can felt without family? A poor child without parents and siblings, only a grandmother who love him most.

How stupid he was to wish to be disappeared from his own life because of the simple reason. He was so selfish.

In his life, he still lucky to have a family. If you looked at the other person life like Can, who doesn't have anything in his life. What's more worst than his own life?.

Time goes by. Tin received a call from Can Grandmother and asking him to meet her. Not knowing why, but he still agreed.

At the small restaurant, Grandma already sitting at the corner, drinking a tea. Tin approach him and greet him before sitting in the opposite side.

"Why you called me Grandma?" Tin just asked, and Can grandmother looked to him in eye's, then she placed her hand to Tin hands.

Then she said. "Nong'Tin, I wanted to asked you something."

"What is it Grandma?" Tin was puzzled.

"Can.. my baby. Recently.. he was so sad.. every night I always heard him crying.. ever since after that incident, he changed a lot.. he was often crying." She paused and cried too. "Tin.. I know Can, was really depressed. Can you promised me to take care of him? If something happens to me?"

"Grandma! How can you say such a thing! Can will be so sad if you said those things."

"You know I'm already old. I don't know how long I'll be here. Can you promised me to take care of him for me? I know it's kinda selfish request, but I know that you love him like a brother."

"Grandma, you don't need to asked me that, I will take care of him forever until my last breath." Tin respond from her hand and hold her hand also.

"I'm relieved. Tin, I want you to take hide a secret. Please don't tell it to him." Tin nodded and looked at her. Then she take a envelope to her bag and handed over to Tin. Tin hold it and opened it. Looking at it makes his eye's widened. "It's been a long time since I discovered it."

"Grandma! Why you didn't tell it sooner! I can help you-"

He was been interrupted by her. "It's already been stage four, when I know it. It's really hard for me to take care it, I'm really old and you you know Can how weak he was now."

"Money is not a problem! I can help you with it." Tin said

"It's okay. I don't know how long I will live. Please take care Can for me. I know you care for him more like I do." She cried a lot and Tin too.