Chapter 15

Author's POV

Author's POV.

Two days past, Tin still ignoring Can, Everytime he went to Tin house, the Butler always the one who talked to him.

Can tried to call him today, trying to talked to him, because in Line he never replied and just seen it. The other line rang and about a minute before Tin answer it.

"P'Tin! You finally answered me! I'm worried about you." Can said in excitement.

"What do you want?" The cold voice from the other line.

"P'Tin, are you still mad at me? I'm sorry! please don't be mad at me, I'm really sorry."

"I'm busy, if you don't have something to say, I'm hanging out."

"P'Tin!" Before Can finished what he was going to say Tin already end the call. "Hey! P'Tin bastard! how can you end the call! I have something to say!" He shouted at his phone. "Oiiiiiiiiiii!"

At the other line, Tin already have a smirking face. "You'll be mine soon, Cantaloupe."

..

..

Can tried to call again and again, but Tin never answer it again. Can felt frustrated and he was depressed.

Can was embarrassed to Wayo to admit that he was really a damn and don't know that Tin really like him before, so Can go and asked his older sister.

"P'Yiwha, errrrr.. can I asked you something?" He said and scratched his temple.

Yiwha was reading a book in her room when Can suddenly came. "Sure what do you want to asked?"

"Errr.. what if you very best friend suddenly confess to you, what do you think you should do?" Right the main point here is Tin was he's Bestfriend and almost a brother, what if the relationship was not work out? What will happen to their relationship?

Yiwha was surprised and shocked. "Really? your bestfriend confessed to you?"

"Errrr. yeahh.. and I don't know what will I do.. now he keep avoiding me."

"Hey, it's really good, you know that 50% of the Bestfriend then become lover will work than normal relationship?"

"Really?"

"Yes, because they knew each other for a long time, and they invest much time to each other." Yiwha explained

"But, what if it doesn't work? What will going to our relationship?" Can really don't want to lose Tin, he wants him to be with his lifetime.

"Let me asked you, do you like him back?" Yiwha became serious.

"Errrr.."

"Think carefully before you gave a answer. Let me tell you something, if you rejected him, the relationship between both of you are not going back too, because he will not wanted to show his face again from you, even you wanted to keep being friends with him." She paused. "But, if you tried, maybe it will worked."