Chapter 22

Author's POV.

WARNING smut scene! R18+ 😂😂

Days past, Wayo and Phana become official, Wayo family did accept both of their son, have a boyfriend now, no one cares anyway, as long as they happy for what they choose.

This day, Wayo and Phana have a movie date, and after that, they went to five star hotel. The dining area of hotel was reserved for only Wayo and Phana, he arrange a place with worth it viewing, dinner with candle light, a bouquet of flowers, imported wine, and beef steak. Wayo drooled over when he saw the meal, obviously he was focused on the meal not the whole scene. But the place, romantic views, and almost everything was there, including his feature husband.

"P'Pha, what with today? Why we're here and have some expensive food and drinks?" Wayo was puzzled.

Phana frowned upon hearing what he said. Wayo a bit surprised and think about it carefully, after a minute, Wayo still can't figure it out and sighed softly. "I'm a bit mad coz you don't remember. But I'll forgave you this time because I love you." He pulled the chair for Wayo and let him sit, Wayo sat and still puzzled about it. After Phana sat in front of him and he used his steak knife to cut the steak and after he cut it he put it to Wayo and take Wayo plate.

Wayo looked at him and he felt that there's something wrong with him. "P'Pha I'm sorry, If I don't remember, can you please tell me na? na..na?" He used his puppy eye's to please him.

He stopped from eating and stared at him. Wayo felt a chill from Phana's stared. "Today, is our first monthsarry." Then he go back for what he doing.

"ohhh." Wayo nodded, that's right, today was their first monthsarry, but it's his first relationship too, so he didn't know how what to do. "I'm sorry, you know that I don't have experience with this kind of relationship, please forgive me na.. na.." Wayo touched his hand and smile.

He sighed deeply and said. "Okay, it's just that.. it's our first monthsarry and I can't believe that, we doing well, you know how much I love you, and I'm eager to marry you. I wanted to gave my very best for you."

"Hmmm... I promise to you, to do my best too. I love you P'Pha, from the beginning and end." He smiled at him. Phana finally smiled back. "See.. you're happy now right?"

"Yes I am."

"Hmmm. My future husband is hard to pleased."

"Just eat." After they have a candle light dinner, Phana gave the flowers and they walked towards the middle to dance in the love songs. The night with each other was perfect for their entire life. "Wayo." He whispered softly while they're dancing. Wayo looked at him. "I did take a presidential suite for us, stay with me please?"

Wayo blushed and nodded.

"Can I cum with you?" Phana said.

What Wayo heard was come not cum, and he said. "Of course."

"You said that, you should not regret it." Phana smirked.

Wayo was puzzled about it.

Half hour later, they went to the Presidential suite. When they arrived inside, Wayo was amazed at the inside of the room, it's look more fancy than their house. if you have to live here, you will surely be happy, and you need to be a rich person to able to get this.

"Wooah! P'Pha! it's really beautiful! It's the most beautiful thing that I have seen!" Wayo exclaimed.

"For me it's the second one."