Chapter 18

"AHHHHHHH!" Nate scream to death, when her bestfriend Lemon, die in front of her.

The beautiful girl laugh and gave her a sinister smile, she walked towards Nate, and Nate was so frightened, she was scared and pee on herself. When the beautiful girl saw her, she even more satisfied and stared at her with killing intention. "Ayah, poor girl, she was indeed beautiful, but too bad her spiritual energy was so low, I'm not satisfied with her, should I kill you too?" She laughed.

Nate shivered from the girl look, she was beautiful indeed but she was a demon inside her. At first the girl invited them to her place to be a models, but she didn't know that this girl was a demon! Her eye's became red like a devil, and her hand moved to her, Nate was so frightened and immediately low her head and beg. "Please have mercy on me! I'll do whatever you want just don't kill me!" She said while crying.

The demon smirked and said. "Ohh, anything that I want?"

Nate looked at her eye's even it was bright red like a demon in the shadow and force herself to answer. "Yes! Anything else! Just spare my life!"

The demon smirked and pretending to thinking, after a minute she said. "Right, I have something I wanted to get, but I'm still thinking, if how would I get them, their body was a treasure indeed, If I got their body, I'm pretty sure even I don't eat hundred years, I will able to survive this hunger." she paused and stared at Nate. Nate felt shivered from her stare. "Are you sure you can do what I will tell you?"

"Yes, Just spare my life." She begged.

"Okay, but make sure you will do whatever I will tell you according to my way, if you disobey me, I'll kill you and you'r family." She laugh. After she gave her instructions Nate already left. a few minutes later, a man figure appeared. "I don't trust her, follow her and make sure she will do what her tasks."

"Yes, my Queen." The man figure disappeared in shadow.

..

..

..

Wayo stared at the window, when teacher came, with two man in his side. "Good morning, this is the new transfer students, their are twins *cough* ehem, introduce yourself with your new classmate." He pointed at the new students.

The short guy stared coldly at the teacher and other students laughed two, he was pissed off about it, indeed their not have a same face nor skin or height, but since their were born, they been bound together, and it will continue forever.

The taller guy, just gave a simple smile, but it was a huge impact on the students, and their started to gossip, the tall man was handsome and cute, not to mention his beautiful and milky white skin, and the his twin *cough* shorty, skin was never mind, looks? it's good and average. so how could this two become twins?

"Sawatdee, I'm Pete khup, and this is my twin brother Ai'Ae khup, please take care of us." His voice was magnificent, the girls in this classroom was blushing so hard, while the short guy named Ae, still glaring at them.

AePete, was zodiac sign Pisces, The Yin Yang twins.

The twins sat behind Wayo seat and the teacher started to teach.

After class, Wayo walked out the room, and surprisingly Phana was already outside waiting for him with a huge smile on his face. "Let's go lunch together?" Phana said.

"Errr.." Before he finished saying, Phana grabbed his hand and pulled him. "P'Pha." Wayo cried out, Phana pulled him and forgot that Wayo body was so fragile. Phana immediately let go his hand, and Wayo rubbed his hand from pain.