Chapter 14

today is April 13, this day was Songkran Festival.

(A/N : Songkran – The Water Festival. One of the most popular festivals among Thais has to be Songkran or, as it is sometimes known, the WaterFestival. Songkran is celebrated in Thailand as the traditional New Years Day, which occurs on April 13th and last about 2 days.)

This is the first time Can will celebrate it with his new family, at the morning, Panitchayasawad family went to Buddhist temple and pray for blessings, then at the afternoon, Wayo, Yiwha and Can was celebrating it now outside.

Thai people celebrating water festival outside of their houses and traditional way, some is using bucket of water and some are using water gun to splash it to people who celebrating it. Don't be surprised if you was got soaked in water when you were outside.

Can and Wayo was playing around the corner of the street, there's much people outside and splashing each other of water, Can and Wayo was wet from playing around. They used water gun to celebrate it, Can was most happy of all, his grandmother blessed him with someone who will take care of him.

Wayo became busy with her sister and Can walked to the crowd and find a familiar face, of course he approach it as soon as he saw him.

Can patted his shoulder and smile, the other man was puzzled, coz he wasn't sure if he know Can, in his memory of course he never met Can before.

"Do you know me?" Phana said. he said it but he have a feeling that he know this guy, the way he smile looks very familiar.

"P'Pha, I'm P'Yo younger brother." Can said, of course Can knew that Phana wouldn't know him.

When Phana heard that he was Wayo younger brother, he finally smiled. "You're Nong'Yo younger brother?" he asked back.

"Hmmm!" He nodded.

"How come I never knew that he has a younger brother, I thought he only have a older sister." Phana stated, Phana do investigate about Wayo family background in order to know him much better. So how come he never heard about Wayo younger brother? But he's smiling face was similar how Wayo smile before Wayo starting to avoid him.

"Ohh, yeah, they adopted me." He proudly said before adding a word. "Right, I remember that you were the one who rejected him."

"Yeah." He said, he felt a little shy about it, that's why he was doing all he can to get back the day and acept him not to reject him.

"If you want, I can help you to pursued him, but you must listen to me." Of course Can was in Wayo side but he have a plan and that plan will Wayo knew.

"Really? are you sure you're going to help me?" Phana was extremely excited.

"Right, but you must follow my instructions."

"Okay! Then how should I contact you?"

"Don't worry, I have a way." Can said and Phana was so happy, he patted Can hair and  then he rubbed the younger man hair.

Tin was already met Wayo and asking for Can, Wayo pointed out the direction where he last see Can then Tin looked for him, he then saw the this scene, Phana was smiling and Can was also smiling while Phana rubbing Can's hair. he was really angry at that time, he then rushed towards the scene and grabbed Phana's hand to removed it from Can's hair, Can and Phana was surprised.

Then Tin said. "Don't you ever lay your hands on him, he was mine!" Tin said. Can was surprised, but Phana was most the one who surprised.

"P'Tin!" Can was about to stopped him but Phana already pissed off and added a fuel on the fire.