Chapter 17

Standing on the edge of the mountain, Newwie staring at the blue sky, using his power to communicate with the other Demigods, especially Libra (Singto).

A few minutes later, a light flash through the sky and beam towards the mountain, eleven Demigods landed to the ground with kneeling position and all of them got up. Looking at Newwie who's calling to them, Libra is the one who talked first. "Why are you calling the council member?"

Other Demigods looked at him, Newwie sighed softly and said. "I need your help, there was a demon who eating people with high spiritual energy, most of the victims was the human who received my powers."

Libra was surprised, not only him the whole council is talking about it each other.

"Are you sure it was a demon?" Sagittarius (Tay) Said.

"Yes, I'm sure! That demon eats my people spiritual energy!"

"We cannot interrupt in people's death, but if there's a demon involved with this, We the council should take an action!" Aquarius(Arthit) said. Humans was his favorite living here in this world.

"Right!" Virgo (Ohm) added.

Libra(Singto) still, thinking about this matter, while the other keep bubbling. A few minutes later, he finally opened his mouth, since half of the council don't want to interrupt with humans, He the leader of the council will decide to it. "I Libra, agreed to help humans with that demon, only demon is our care. I will assign who wanted to help to capture the demon."

AeSaint(Pisces), Arthit (Aquarius) Kornknock(Gemini), Forth(Aries) and Sagittarius(Tay) will go to the humans world, and the whole council came up with the plan.

Aries(Forth) will stay were he was, playing as a human, but all the council will hide their spiritual power in order to capture the demon, Aquarius Arthit, will stay outside the school by playing with nature's, While Korn and Knock will stay with him. Ae and Saint will be stay inside the school of Wayo as a transfer student, while Newwie and Sagittarius Tay will stay at Can school as a teacher, this two Person was the most important person in this Fanfiction of course they're a protagonist! And the spiritual energy was two times more in ordinary.

..

..

..

Can, was surprised when they have a suddenly change a supervisor at the classroom, even the gym class teacher was new, it was Newwie that Can already knew and the new face Tay.

In order to capture the demon, they will not tell it to Wayo and Can, in able to make sure everything is going well.

most of the time, Can was having a great lunch and date with Tin, Newwie will stay from a far while Tay use his power.

This day, Can and Tin at the Siam mall, dating is Tin and Can pastime, since Can was a year younger than Tin, Tin suppress his feelings to devour him, of course God knows that he wanted to get that Can fine buttocks, it's just that Can was still young. We're not in the ancient times that the younger the better.

After eating, watching movies and buy something for Can, both of them walk to the parking area of the mall, at the 3rd floor. There was no people that time at the parking area, Tin wanted to gave Can peck kiss, but Can puberty stage was stronger than he thinks.

After a peck kiss on cheeks, Can was startled and looked at him, Tin smiled at him, then Can eye's was shining, his face was red. Tin touched his cheeks and surprised that Can was burning from Hot. He tried to put the highest volume of the air-conditioned, but Can capture his hand before he able to touch it.