Chapter 8

Author's POV.

Day's past, Can(Wayo's body) walking at the hallway, few days ago, the first time he discovered that Wayo body was so sensitive and weak, more likely, like a so feminine.

Easily to get dizzy at public transportation, and have a claustrophobia. It happens when he wanted to go with his classmates to go to sports field, since his classroom from 3rd floor, his classmates choose to use elevator, he go with the other and when he was nearly at the elevator, he felt that he's mouth dry as he gulp, his hands felt numbness, a little dizziness and tightness in the chest.

As long he closed to the elevator, the felt like that more much strong, his feet cannot make a step inside the elevator, he suddenly said that he left something in his table and need to go back, he asked his classmates to go first and he will follow after.

Soon after the classmate figure is gone, he intendedly to take a stairs, when he was about to walked, a tall guy blocked the way, and then he looked up. The handsome man smirked at him, it was Phana. The guy who always makes his day annoyed.

"What are you doing here?" Can spoke, looking with deadly glared at the man in front of him.

Phana looked at him seriously and said. "Did you forgot that I'm your senior at this faculty I'm a year a head from you. Not to mention the office of the basketball club is here in the building."

"In 3rd floor?"

"Why? Do you think I'm following you?"

"I don't know, maybe..."

"Don't be fool, I am not." Phana said.

"Okay." Can intendedly to stay away as soon as possible at the scene, his heart was still tightened. A hand blocked his way again, looking at him again said. "What again?"

"Errr.." Rubbing his temple added. "Where are you going now? Are you still busy?" Looking away from the eye contact with Can(Wayo's body).

"Why do you care?"

"Just answer! Can you not talked back always to me, I'm still your senior!" He was a bit piss off but he maintained his good figure.

"Hmmm? I'm going to sports field with my classmates, so can I go now?" When he was about to step again, Phana hold his wrist.

"Hold on."

"What again, I'm in hurry."

"Let's go together, I'm going there too." Phana said still not looking to him with eye contact, avoiding his look.

"I don't want to, what if you plan something bad for me." Can said.

"Can you stopped looking at me like a bad guy always." Phana said now he was the one who initiative to look to Wayo face.

Not making too long and wanted to escape from this uncomfortable feeling, Can just said. "Okay.. let's go already." Walking from the way to stairs Can was stopped again with Phana..

"Where are you going?"

"To the sports field." Pointing to the stairs.

Phana looked at him and pointed at the elevator in front of him said. "We can used this elevator, why you will take the stairs?"

"I.. I..."

"What? Are you afraid to the elevator?" Phana blurred out, but he was just teasing. He does not know that it was true.

Can(Wayo body) face was pale, his fist tightened. He was not afraid in anything! It just he felt something wrong with his body and he cannot walk his feet in! "Who...who.. who's afraid! Afraid your ass!"