Chapter 16

Days past, Wayo still ignoring Phana, thanks to Can's words it's really effective Phana keeps coming on him to apologize and talked to him, Can said that don't forgive him easily and because it's his punishment for what he did wrong. Then Wayo did all what Can said, if Can didn't said that don't forgive yet, maybe he already forgave him.

But he trust Can's words, Wayo looking at the window when he heard some noises at the front of their classroom, finding where it came from Wayo focused on the crowd who was shouting loudly. Then Gun run towards him and said. "Ai'Yo! come out, hurry up!" He was extremely excited among them.

Wayo was puzzled about it, but he still followed up with him. His classmates that were looking at the balcony of their hallway, when they saw Wayo they gave way to him, Wayo looking at them before he go there to looked at balcony. Phana was there holding some balloons that hearts shape, he slowly let go each when he saw Wayo already there at the crowd.

each balloons, have a words, the first balloon have 'I'm' then the second words of balloon the words 'Sorry', the whole words was 'I'm sorry please forgive me'.

The last balloon was have a picture of Wayo before letting it go at the sky, then Beam and Kit holding a tarpaulin that have a words 'Please lunch with me.'

The crowd was felt more romantic and shouting, 'Forgave him'. Wayo was embarrassed, he really wanted to forgave him already, it's just that Can tell to him that wait a little longer, but how could he wait? This was too sweet! they're not together yet, but how Phana gave effort was priceless already.

He was embarrassed to answer and his face was already red, he just nodded and hide his embarrassing face. Then Phana was jumped from joy, and run to get Wayo.

As soon as he got there were Wayo standing, he pulled him to his hand and run towards the stairs. The crowd was really happy to the scene, but not all. In the crowd there was a girl, her beauty was indeed outstanding, but her face was darkened when she saw Wayo and Phana.  The dark aura from her is overflowing, her eye's was looking at Wayo, then she mumbled. "I'll kill you!"

..

..

Wayo and Phana have lunch together, what Phana surprised was when Wayo said that he was not eating at the cafeteria ever since, then how can he explained that Wayo eating there with him several times? But he doesn't want to know, if what the reason, what important is he was with him already, eating a sushi at Siam. Wayo was really happy eating with him, he felt that they were already dating, but he doesn't want to say it, he do not want to build his hope again.

He suddenly stopped eating and he's happy face was banish, Phana saw him and immediately asked. "What's wrong? You do not like it?"

Wayo was startled and looked at him. "That's not it, I like it." He said he like it but he's face was not agree to what he say.

"You can tell me." Phana said and he reached out his hand to hold Wayo hand that was on the table at his side. "We can go to different places if you don't like it."

The sudden touch makes Wayo flushed, if Phana keep doing this he will die already at heart attack, don't attack my heart already!!
He's heart was starting to beat loudly. He looked at Phana, then he said. "I like it, I just, have something in my mind."

Phana felt relieved but, still what's in his mind? This was their special day how come he think something than them! He thoughts.

After the lunch, he send off Wayo to his house, Wayo still not talking after their lunch, but he can feel that Wayo thinking something.

He just let go this time, he must think again something to please Wayo. Now he need to do something to make Wayo yes next time.

..

..

..

At the middle of the night, the moon was shining, and at the corner of the alley, a young girl was walking home, she was came from overtime at work. She was the only person at the dark alley, walking and looking at the back and front, she felt that someone was following at her. Then she walked a little faster, there was a hush sounds that came from her back, the goosebumps already, she immediately run

She catching her breath, then she suddenly stumbled, her knees now bleeding from the bruises and she crawled. To her front there was a shadow came, the shadow face have fang like a vampire, but the shadow was not a vampire, there was no vampires in this world. The young girl was frightened to death, she was scared by the shadow. The shadow walked closely to her, and the shadow said. "Ahhh, look what I found, a young woman with high spiritual energy, my luck was really good indeed." The shadow have a girl voice, and she licked her lips, the young girl was trying to get up and run, but the shadow pointed her palm to the girl and the black shadow came from her palm and circul around the girl body. The young girl, gasps her breath, she was suffocated, and the shadow walked towards her and she opened her mouth reaching the other girl mouth, the light came from the young girl came out to her mouth to the shadow mouth, after a minute the young and beautiful girl was not moving and there's no life from her body, all the spiritual energy was eaten by the dark shadow.

The dark shadow smirked and fly out in the sky, and scream. "So tasty food! you are next! Hahahahaha!"

...

...

Newwie walking, and found the people was gossiping and watching at the scene. there was a cop and some investigators. Newwie, squized himself and found a dead body that still laying on the ground. Some people taking the pictures of the death young girl, the girl face was so horrible, her mouth was open like she was screaming before she died, the police said she died in heart attack, but it's so strange because her face was become fifty years old, to her I.D. Newwie, look carefully at the dead body, and his fist clenched, he bite his bottom lip. Then he whispered to himself. "I knew this girl, she was one of the person that I successfully gave a wish." He put his thumb to his chin to think carefully, to his estimate, it's already 10 person die with the same death, they all lifeless body. And what's bothering him is that the ten victims is all was the one who asked wish to him and good person.

After having a wish to Newwie, the humans spiritual energy will grow, because they will take a energy from Demigod, Wayo and Can have more higher spiritual energy because two God's came to them, and attract some demon's. Newwie need to go to the council and reported what's going on the human world.

He cannot make things happen to the person who already part of his life.

To be continued.

We need the power of this three 😉😉

Ayah! Update!

How do you think about this chapter, surprised? Guest the name of the Demon girl 😂😂 I know all of you knew it already😂😂.