Chapter 10

Author's POV.

Newwie, looking at the zodiac sign Taurus, waiting for the his magics end.

At the time the light in Taurus hands disappeared, Newwie was looking to him with complicated expression.

Taurus, opened his eyes and said. "She have a week left, you should hurry to makes your plans in order." When Taurus used his power, he did time walk through space and appeared in front of the old woman, then he sincerely looked at her lifespan. The old woman was so weak, and even thought, she still doing all she needs to do for her lovely grandchild.

"Time's goes fast, Taurus, can you help me one more time." Newwie looked at his eye's making a eye contact.

Taurus already knew whats is he's going to asked and immediately said. "No."

"You didn't know what about I say yet!" Newwie whined.

"You forgot who am I?" Taurus was serious, yes he already heard what's Newwie going to say by doing fast forward time, and back again.

"You..! You... how could you used your powers on me!" Newwie whined. "You need to listened first to me!"

"No!." Taurus still insist.

"Taurus! Hmmmp! You're so mean!" Walking out to the room and in a blink of an naked eye, Newwie disappeared.

Taurus looking at outside and smirked. "You don't need me, you need him, not me."

..

.

.

Newwie, sitting at the edge of the mountain, looking at the serenity and suddenly a bright light appear in his side.

A handsome man wearing a white robe have dragon to his robe. In a celestial world, zodiac signs demigods wear this kind of robe, specially designed for the council member.

Newwie looked at him and a bright smile came from his mouth. "Sagittarius! Oh my lovely friend!" He then hugged him tightly.

"Do you need something from me?" Sagittarius said, after they break up from the hug.

"Yes.!" Newwie nodded.

"Let me hear you out first, I will not say yes until I didn't hear it yet." Sagittarius(Tay) said.

"Hmm!" Newwie nodded. "Sagittarius, you know that, this mission I'm doing, it's kinda difficult, I can't do it alone, I need a demigod that will help me."

Sagittarius looking at him and hear him out first, Newwie explained all what he wants to do and need help, Sagittarius listened to him after he done to his explanation, Sagittarius long silent before he nodded.

"Really! Are you really good to help me?" Newwie excitedly said.

"Just this okay?" Sagittarius said, Newwie was so surprised and happy then, he immediately jumped on him causing Sagittarius to catch him. Then Newwie kissed him at his cheek. Sagittarius was surprised from his actions and his face was blushed. Newwie was so naive and don't know what he do. His eyes stared at Newwie and smirked. Sooner or later, I will devour you." He thought.

....