Chapter 13

Author's POV

Author's POV.

Wayo, face was complicated, and can't describe. His classmates thought that he got back to his old self, the Wayo before is now got back. He was lonely again and not talking, he was looking at the window near to his sit and watching the blue sky.

At lunch time, Wayo drove his car and did not go to cafeteria like before, he never go there and he take his lunch at near restaurant at the school campus.

While Phana waiting from cafeteria, because he and Can (when can is still at Wayo body) have agreement that, they will lunch together and Phana will pay for it. It's almost half hour and Wayo still not there, making Phana so frustrating. At the other table, Kit and Beam was eating there, looking at Phana face, both of them confused, Phana still not eating and looking at the two plates of food at the table. Beam and Kit sat at the same table with Phana and asked.

"Ai'Pha, why are you still not eating?" Beam said.

"Right, are you not feeling well?" Kit added.

Phana did not answer still looking at the food at the table. Beam and Kit looked at each other before saying. "Right, Pha why Nong'Yo, still not here? I thought both of you have agreement to meet every lunch time here?" Beam said.

The statement makes Phana frowned. He remember again why he was frustrated now.

"I don't know." He said. "He suddenly pushed me when he saw me and now, he didn't come here. What do you guys thinks the reason?" He looked at them.

"Maybe you did something wrong again!" Kit exclaimed.

"Really? But I don't remember."

"Ai'Pha, I thought you already promised to him that not to bully him again? What did you do now?" Beam added.

"I really don't know! Later I will talked to him and asked personally." He sighed heavily.

"You better asked, don't make it longer or you will be dead again." Beam said.

"Hmmm."

..

..