Chapter 4

Author's POV.

Can Grandma was at the hospital, she was cleaning Can body. She was so depressed and keep crying, she always stay at the young boy every night and keep him acompany.

While wiping his body, she was suddenly shocked to what she saw, the finger of Can's body suddenly moved, not just once but twice.

"Nong'Can!" She looked carefully at the boy in front of her, but the boy did not move again. She called the Doctor and said to observe him more and called him again if something happens again. He said that it was good sign that his body is still responding. She was happy about the news, and everyone was happy too, including Can himself, it's better to solve this mystery with the other party than him and Tin only.

..

..

..

Can was walking to go school, well he doesn't know how to drive unlike the previous owner of this body. When he was walking, a old man bumped into him, the old man was familiar to him. He remember that this old man was the same man before his accident happened, this man was the beggar that asked for help that day.

*Flashback*

Can was walking towards home, when the old man said. "Nong, do you have some water there? I'm really thirsty please?" The old man said.

"Yes, P', I have, wait." After getting the water and giving it to the old man the old man said.

"Thank you, you're really good person."

"Thank you, it's not a big deal, it's just a water, then I'll go now." When Can turned back, the old man hold his wrist and said.

"Nong, thank you again, but why you look like not happy at all? Is there anything else that you want that not in your life now?" The old man looking at his eyes.

"Errr, I don't know, maybe.." he paused. Rubbing his temple before continued. "Maybe, I just felt lonely without parents there with me."

"I see, don't worry, you'll be fine. You will have the one you looking for, someday." The old man smiled and pointed his finger to the chest of Can and touched it before said. "Just wait and the time will come." Before Can could answer, the old man walked away and when Can try to catch up, the man already turned right the corner and suddenly the old man missing, no trace of it.

End of flashback.

The old man just passed by and not looking back at him after they got bumped, Can tried to catch him again, and again after the old man turned right at the corner of the street the man was missing again, Can felt like deja vu, but the new thing is, suddenly a man with a handsome figure appeared in front of him, the man was wearing a light sweater with  Hoodie, the man smiled at him and just passed by not talking to him. 

He suddenly have a feeling and urge to stop the handsome man, but when he looked back the man was cannot find too. Why the heck he saw some strange things happening with him.

He suddenly remember something, at the day of accident, while the blood flowing through to his head, his eyes was still open, he still have conscious that time. He saw a guy walking towards him, but he can't see clearly who's that man nor his face, but the man said that time was.  "Everything is going to be alright, just close your eyes, when you wake up, you will see what you want." The man touched his eyes and help him to close it..

..

..

..

When he finally remember something again very important, he immediately meet Tin. They meet at the same coffee shop, then he tell Tin everything that happened with hin that day, detailed by detailed.

Tin was holding his chin and thinking, after half an hour, he finally open his mouth. "You said you have a strange dream right and said that fullfil your wish to get back to your body?"

"Yes. And that man asking for help too, sadly I can't see his face at all."

"What exactly you wish?"

"That time, the old man asked him, I'm thinking about having a parent's." Can was finally hit something he said. "Right! That's right! Maybe because of that! Since Yo has a family, but I still can't figure it out, why I'm the only one here where Yo soul?"

Tin face was serious as always, thinking of this makes his head ache.

The coffee shop door open a handsome man figure enter with his two more handsome companion, walking towards them and said. "Wow, you just got rejected and you're dating with other man so fast, it's that confession is sincerely?"

Can was frowned, why this guy was so talkative when he already rejected Wayo? Who cares if he date with someone! You're not may boyfriend nor family!

Tin frowned also, Can is mine only!

"Hey 'Pha, Let them be." Kit said.

"Hmm, Pha right?, Sorry but you know that I lost my memories so, I really don't know you, and I'm telling you this again, I don't like you!"

Phana brows frowned, how can he said that easily! Is he playing hard to get with him? And why he always felt frustrated everytime he said that he doesn't like him! He felt like someone always hit his head and heart!

Tin stand up and hold Can's hand and interlock it, then he pulled it up to show it to Phana face, then he pulled Can out to get out there. Phana was really furious with Tin.

"Are they really dating?" Beam said. Kit slapped his shoulder. "What I'm just curious and asking!"

..

..

..

The next morning, Can was leaning at the table, not daring to lift up his head. College lecture makes his head ache!

A teacher came with a new student next to him, the student was handsome and have a good figure, everyone was starstruck to him.

"Students, this is Newwie Thitipon, starting today, he will be your new classmate."

The other students Cheered, especially some rotten girls(fujoshi), when Can looked at the new student, he was hit by lightning when he saw the man face! It's him! This guy he was the man with the Hoodie! The man looked at him too and suddenly smirked. "Student, now find a vacant seats." The teacher said.

Newwie Thitipon walked towards Can(Wayo's body) with a smiling face. "Nong'Yo, can I sit beside you?" Wayo classmate was shocked! How did he know Wayo!

"Errrr.. do you know me?" Can still puzzled.

"Of course." The man winked at him.

..

.

.

.

*Flashback*

After Wayo bumped to the electric posts, the handsome man walked towards him too and his face was smiling, said. "I really want to give what you wish for, but I think, you don't know exactly what you wish for. If you really want to die, and gone forever, I cannot gave you that, instead, I'm giving you some time to realize your selfishness."

End of flashback.

At the hospital, Can's body, suddenly, woke up. His eyes open, still adjusting surrounding him. It's very late night and no one's there, Can's grandmother left to get some clothes for change. Wayo saw his body have some hospital medical stuff. He then remember that he bumped into the posts and hit someone, his head ache too much and scream in pain.

.

.

.
.
.

To be continued.

Ayah!

Sorry for the late chapter! So what do you think about this fanfiction? Hmm.