Chapter 19

Author's POV.

Wayo was been carried by the man named Park, he then throw him in to the back seat of the car. Park looked up at the tree, he looked at the mocking bird who keep staring at him, he stared at him back, he felt that this bird watching him for a long time.

He drove his car and moved to his destination.

..

..

Can walking home usual, then he saw a girl running towards him, the girl gasping air, Can puzzled but this girl is somehow familiar with. He remember that this girl was Wayo classmate, unlike Wayo, Can have a good memory recognizing people.

"What are you doing here P'Nate?" He said.

The girl was surprised, how come this guy knew her? But still she said. "You're Wayo brother right?"

"Yes, why?" Can stared at her.

"You need to come with me, there something happen to him!" She said.

"What happened to him!?" He asked in surprised.

"I tell you later, he was looking for you." she pulled him to his wrist and pull him along to her.

Can don't have time to react with her, he waa pulled by Nate to her car and drove with full speed.

In the car, Can still puzzled what happen and looked at his side. "Tell me P', what happened to my brother?"

"I don't know well too, but he suddenly passed out."

"Did he take the elevator?"

"No."

"Then what really happened to him?" Can doubting that, he knows Wayo body well, he will not easily lost consciousness without reason. When Nate didn't answer, Can frowned and puzzled about her actions. "Where are we going?"

"I tols you already to your brother." She said

"What really happened to my brother? I know you're lying to me." He said. He was not easily get be fooled by someone.

"I'm sorry, I need to do this to save my life and family, if I didn't to this, she will kill me." The tears flow down to her cheek.

"Tell me what happen, I'll do anything I can do to help you."

After telling all to Can, Nate keep sobbing and parked the car at the side.

Can understand her, but he need to do something, remembering Newwie, Can immediately got a plan.

...

...

Park and Wayo already arrive at the, abandon warehouse, he carried Wayo and put him at one of the chair in the middle of the warehouse. He tie up him from his foot to his hands at the back.

After half hour, Nate arrived at the place and push Can to Wayo side, Park held him and put him to the back of Wayo. He tied him up back to back with Wayo. Wayo still unconscious, while Can trying to call his name. "Yo, wake up!" Can shouted, he then stare at Park. "What did you do to him! You bastard!" He groaned.

He, smirked and didn't answer. Nate talked to him and said. "I already did what you said to me, can you let go of me now?" Park looked at her and walked towards her, Nate was frightened and stepped back. "What are you planning to do? I already did all you asked, you said you'll spare my life!"

"Do you think we are stupid?" He reached out his hand and grabbed Nate's hair, Nate cried out in pain. He then pushed her at the ground. "The Queen said to make you shut up forever, so you will not talk." Walking slowly towards her and Nate crawled into the ground, her face was crying and scared to death. "I want to thank you for making our work easier. so... Thank you HAHAHA!" He grabbed her hair and hold Nate head before whispering in her ear. "Goodbye." He licked her earlobe and laugh.