Chapter 6

Author's POV.

Looking at the person face it was the same guy who always mocking to him. Not answering his answer just looking at him.

"What? Can't answer? Are a slut now?" Phana said.

"Hey 'Pha." Kit tried to calm him down.

"What? I'm just telling the truth-" Before he finished what his going to say, a cup of water already splash on his face.

"Hey!" Kit and Beam was shocked.

"Don't you ever said those dirty words on me. He was my friend, am I not allowed to talked to my friends?" Can said(Wayo body)

Wiping out the water from his face before he grabbed Can collar and was about to punch when another man grabbed his hand before laying down to Can face.

Looking at the side it was Tin. "Ohhh, the protective boyfriend is here!" Phana said.

Tin stared at him mockingly and said. "Don't you ever, ever lay down your hand to my boyfriend face."

"P'Tin! Let's go already." Can said. "Just let him be." The two figures left. Leaving the scene, Phana was frowned and furious, he don't know what he felt inside him, everytime he saw Wayo enjoying talking with other man, he was so damn mad to death!

Newwie, smiling face and looking at him. "What are you looking at!"

"Are you jealous?" Newwie chuckled.

"I am not!"

"Do you need my help?" Newwie said. "Just make a wish to me and it will be granted." He exclaimed.

"Am I child? And what do you think to your self? A fairy god mother? Hahah you fool!"

Newwie get up with smiling face before he left he said. "Who knows."

..

..

Wayo(in Can's body) declared that he will not file a case to Can(Wayo's body) even his grandmother opposed it. Wayo was finally in Can home, looking at surrounding him he was a bit annoyed, because Can room was small than him and don't have a good comfortable bed, no computer, with annoying keypad cellphone. It was far from his old life, no parents no sister, no money and now he was grade 12 again.

Wayo asked Can to provide something he needed like cellphone and own laptop. It was easy from his old look life but now he was in different body he needed to adjust too. The thing he liked the most is no one remember his embarrassing confession. No mockingly laughed from other students and he was finally able to move on from the past.

At the Panitchayasawad house, the family today was completed. They having a good dinner, in the table there was so many foods that Can first time to able to taste. His Grandma can't afford it for sure but he was happy enough to his own life.

Wayo's mother was so happy because her son case was finally lifted, looking at the change from her younger son, it was more lively and he was enjoying eating food too much. "Yo, how come you eat much today?"

"Really? It was my natural eat, I want more it's really delicious!" Can exclaimed.

"It's new that our son is so lively, unlike before." His father said

"Right! Mom, you know that Yo was so different from now, he was so naughty boy now." Yiwha said.

"Am I?" Can pointed to his own self..

The whole family was laughed. "Right Yo, I have more time from now, I wanted to treat you, let's go shopping and eat outside, let's do a family bonding!" His mother said..