Chapter 3

Author's POV.

After a week of staying at the hospital, finally, Can, can stay home and go to school already, but since the other party already file a case for him, he was not able to go far like out of the country. They put also a tracking device at his watch, and he was not allowed to remove it.

(A/N: Can is inside of Wayo body remember and Wayo soul is missing while Can body still at comatose, so don't confuse when sometimes i call Can as Wayo since Tin is the only one who knows that he's Can.)

For the help of Tin, Can grandmother agree with some terms and conditions to accept this method.

1. He need to wear that tracking device and not allowed to removed it. Once he removed it, it will alarmed and the police will detained him.

2. All the expenses for Can(body) hospital bill will be pay for Panitchayasawad family.

3. Tin will monitor him and stay behind him since Tin suggest that.

4. Once Can body die or his own body, he will be caught by cops and will be in jail.

The rules and conditions was agreed by both party.

..

..

..

"Please help me.."

"What can I do for you?"

"Help me!"

"Help what?"

"Help!"

"What help! Who are you!"

"Fullfil your wishes to able to get back to your body. Remember what you wish for!"

"Wait.. wait.. what do you mean? What did I wish to you?" Can looking at the shadow in front of him. The shadow was standing there but, it was moving without moving his/her feet. The shadow was no face and his eyes was the only thing you will see. "Who are you!"

"Yo!!. Nong'Yo!!."

Can woke up from nightmare, since the beginning of the soul transfer, every night when he get sleep, he always has a same dream.

"Nong'Yo.. are you okay?" Yiwha was worried about him, since that day, Wayo always have a nightmare and keep screaming that makes her wake up because of that loud scream. Her and Wayo room was close, so she was the one who wake up first every time her little brother screaming from nightmare. "Drink a lot of water." She gave a glass of water and patted his shoulder. "Same dream?"

"Yes." Can was living in Wayo's life now. He almost have everything, that Wayo have.

"Don't think about it too much okay? It's just a dream." She kissed Wayo forehead. "Go back to sleep again."

"Okay. Thank you."

At the day of school, Can prepared to go to school, but since he was only grade 12, his knowledge was not the same as Wayo. Since the Doctor said that he have temporarily lost memory Can have a excuse to not do some school work.

When he got enter at the University, he felt that all eye's was on him. Especially thos bitches girls.

Halfway through the day, finally the break time was up, and he got a unexpected visitor.

His classmates was screaming to death like they saw a big celebrity.

But the sad thing is, the celebrity was looking for someone, he was looking for Wayo aka Can.

"Yo.. Ai'Tin was looking for you." The girl said, she was Nate.

"Tin?" Can was shocked he doesn't expect to see him here and he was the one who look for him first instead of him.

"Yes."

Before he got up to his sit, Tin was already in front of him. Standing there and said. "Let's go for lunch." His face was cold but the other girls heart melt and envious in Wayo. How come he was going to eat lunch with this freak who was almost killed someone? No one knows but they stay silent.

"P'Tin! Sure let's go, wait I'll get my things first!" Can was so happy now coz he saw a familiar face now, not just familiar it was his best friend.

They walked side by side, and went to the cafeteria. At the way a guy stop them and looking at Wayo.

"Yo right? Do you remember me?"

"Nope? Do I know you?" Can was sincere to his answer but the other guy was piss off, you can tell to his face.

The other guy with that guy said. "P'Pha, you don't know, they said he has a memory loss, and he can't remember even his parents!"

"Right." The other man said.

But Phana was piss off and look at him.

"You heard him, he don't know you can we excuse ourselves?" Tin is the one who take the initiative to talked.

"Then let's go?" Can added. Tin put his hand to Can shoulder and moved in the counter. This move make more Phana piss off, it's looks like that he was lost in the battle with top 1 again. He stay at top 2 handsome guy in the campus because of this guy, but now looks like he was going to lose twice coz the man who confess to him was already with him like they couple.

You can tell how they talked and how Wayo smiled at him like he was really happy and like he know that guy for very long, he have memory loss right? Why he was so close to that guy!

"Pha, look like they were so close to each other." Beam said.

"Yeah, how come he was close to that guy, I heard he don't remember anything even his own family!" Kit explained

"That's weird. How come he seems so close to that guy." Beam added.

"Or he just don't want to remember you at all because of what you said to him?" Kit added the fuel.

"Get lost!" Phana said and walked towards Wayo again. "Hey you! Are you sure you doesn't remember me or you just pretending because I rejected you?"

"Rejected what?" Can was confused.

"You don't remember? You confessed to me and I rejected you."

"Really? Then good you do that. Thank you." Can said with smiling face like he was mocking Pha.

Phana was frowned upon that but he maintained his looks. "Thanks for what?"

"Thank you, coz you rejected me. Coz I don't like you."

"What do you mean by that? Your the one who confessed to me that time." Phana was really furious now but he maintained his calmed face.

"It doesn't matter, I don't remember you now that's good for both of us right?" Can face was still smiling. "If you don't have something to say, I'll go now okay?" Tin was looking at Phana with a pierced looks, and he stopped.

"Stop bothering my boyfriend." He said.

That makes Phana piss off more! He lost again!

Can was shocked but Tin already dragged him out, not ordering anymore and bring him outside the campus.

When they arrived at the sushi place, they eat and not talking until they done.

"P'Tin, you don't need to cover me like that."

"Did I? I remember that you're the one who asked for help and it was part of the condition so don't talk to much, I still don't believe you." Tin was pretending but Can know him well. He smiled at Tin and said.

"P'Tin, Thank you." Can said with soft voice.

Tin was always dumbstruck to him. He always felt that this guy is really Can! But still...

To be continued.

...

..

Hmmm. Sorry for short chapter, please let me know if there's some error, and I happy to read your comments.