Chapter 7

The Council.

Author's POV.

At Wayo house.

After the family bonding, Wayo was invited to his own house by Can, to make him feel better and also Tin was there, since Wayo sister was at the school and his mother and father go to their company to check something.

After having a permission to invite some friends, Can was really happy and not bored anymore. Having Wayo and Tin to his side, he was really happy.

In Wayo's room, he have big bed and have a home theater, billiards and other arcade, PlayStation games. Can felt lonely doing it all alone, but in reality, he doesn't know how to use it all, and don't want to break anything. It's good choice to invite Tin and Wayo in this such a good place, not to mention surely Tin have this kind of stuff to his own house.

"So, guys.. what do you like to watch? A horror? Cartoons? Fantasy? Action or drama?" Can said in excitement.

"Anything." Tin said.

"I want horror." Wayo suggested. "I have many horror movie here, not to mention cannibalism movies."

Hearing this, Can suddenly felt weakness to his knees. Cannibalism? Eeew!

"Can we not watch cannibalism movies?" Can whined.

"Why I think it's pretty cool." Tin said, actually he just wanted to tease Can, because obviously Can was really scared to death.

"Yeah I think so too." Wayo added.

"How cruel! Two vs. one is unfair! It's really gross movie!"

"But it's majority." Tin smiled teasingly.

"Tin.. you should be my side how come you was on his side!"

"But he have Can body, I should listen to him more."

"P'Tin! I'm Can. I am Can!"

"Enough, both of you stop, let's just watch insidious or I.T?"

"But.. I want to watch.. wreck it Ralph." Can lowered his head.

"It's for children only, it's majority Nong'Can, let's watch horror movie!" Wayo smiled. Teasing Can was very good, looking at his face was so adorable, plus it was his own face, observing his own face how to whined and acting cute is really a good tip.

You can see to Tin face that it was really effective, he want to comfort him already. "Tin what do you think?" Wayo added.

"Err.. let's watch fantasy then!" Wow it's really effective! Tin the cold hearted person become soft to Can adorable look! In reality it was his face!

"Can?" Wayo asked looking at his sulking face is really good.

"Then, can I picked up the fantasy movie? Can I pick foreign move, like avengers age of ultron or fantastic beast?" Can turned back to his life after hearing that no more horror and cannibalism movies.

"I already watched it." Wayo said. "How about what happened to Monday? It was action and a good movie too."

"I think it's really good movie." Tin said.

"Since P'Tin said, sure let's watch it!"

After watching the movie, Can really envy Wayo for having a sibling. The movie story was about to seven identical twins, they named to days. Monday to Sunday. They sacrifice their own lives for one another.

Can really want to have siblings like Wayo have a good and supportive sister.

Sometimes having a siblings is good.