Prolouge

Rain was pelting down on the grass and trees. Not a nice day in Starclan. A slender black she cat sat in a small clearing, big enough for only a small group of cats. The lean black she cat looked in the puddle, about two lengths long. She looked at it concerned and frightened, her blue gaze staring at the puddle.                                        

A taller, more muscular tom came through a bush at the edge of the clearing. His white coat now soaked with rain.                                                                                                          

 "Nightflower? Are you alright?" He said with concern. Nightflower sighed and looked at the tom. "Yes...well...come over here, snowshine." She sighed again. "Alright." Snowshine walked up to the she cat and sat next to her. Then he looked at her. "What is wrong?"

"Look." She replied.

Snowshine gasped, as he stared at the puddled beneath his paws. A black cat's reflection with a white forepaw was in the puddle, but not of Snowshine or Nightflower. It was a Treeclan cat. "Is that..." He trailed off. "Yes. I got a prophecy."

"'A cat of a clan who has suffered much pain, will shine bright as the stars above us. But if this cat is to chose the wrong path, it will cause pain to those it loves.'"                                      

 "I...I can't believe it." Snowshine gasped. "The prophecy," Nightflower said. "is about our son."