Chapter 7 - watch

Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than my usual ones. But I have been saying that I would write a short chapter! Here you go...

Whitepaw gasped as Darkstripe pounced on Ravenpaw. "What was that for?" He asked.

He looked at Ravenpaw's body, slightly breathing. Her white tail flinched, and she whined, as if she was having a bad dream.

Darkstripe looked at him with his eyes blazing. "You, never, ever speak of this, or me! You got it?" He meowed. Whitepaw nodded. "Now watch your friend." 

He is a dark forest cat! Whitepaw thought. "NO!" He yelled, and started to run. But Darkstripe pounced on him, and dragged him over to Ravenpaws twitching body. Darkstipe kept his paws, with sheathed claws, on Whiepaw's head. "Let go!" He yelled flailing.

Whitepaw relized he couldn't escape his tight grip, and stopped fighting. Ravenpaw screeched, as if a cat tore through her pelt. "Help her!" He meowed. Ravenpaw might have killed Cherryjaw, but he couldn't just watch her struggle. "What is happening to her?" He asked. "She is...changing." Darkstripe said. 

"She has powers. Wonderful powers. We thought it was you who had them, but... it's her." He stated.

"You may be part of a prophecy, but we have one of our own." He meowed proudly. The dark forest cats must be 'we'. He thought.

Finally, Ravenpaw woke up, he head was down, and she coughed. Her white tipped tail swayed, and her black ears twitched.

"R-Ravenpaw? Are-are you okay?" Whitepaw nervously asked. "Uh...yeah." She meowed.

Whitepaw relized that Darktripes paw wasn't on him anymore. His scent was gone, as if he wasn't ever here. You never ever speak of this, or me! Whitepaw remebered him saying. "Let's go." He meowed.

Ravenpaw tilted her head. "We have to tell the clan! I-I had a really scary, odd dream." She shivered.

"We can't tell the clan." He meowed.

"Why?"

"Well, Darkstripe said not too. and I don't want to think of what he will do to us if we do." He stated. "Here," Whitepaw rolled around in some sticks and dirt. "This will give us an excuse on why you are so injured. Let's just say...uh... we left the camp to get some moss for the elders den."

"Okay." Ravenpaw mewed. She rolled around in some twigs. She looked lie she wrestled a thorn bush. "There." She stated.

Whitepaw purred with amusement. "You look like you wresled a thorn bush!" He said, repaeting his thoughts. 

Ravenpaw glared at him. "Because you said to!" She unsheathed, then sheathed her claws in the dirt. 

Whitepaw stepped back. "I was just trying tto lighten the mood." He mewed. 

"Well don't." She stated. Then stalked off ahead of him. "What's wrong with her?" He muttered under his breath.