Chapter 18 - It's Odd

IM AM SO SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I awlays take so long to update my chapters D: but I have a reason this time... my internet wasn't working for some reason so, yeah.

I kinda let go of warriors and i am not into much anymore :(

I do not have the inspiration to keep writing the book so i am going to end it. I am really sorry if it is bad, but if i write more chapters, it will be worse :(

Cats yowled in fright as the ground beneath them shook and rumbled like thunder.

"What's happening?!"

"It's the cat with powers!"

"An omen?"

Cats wailed and flailed around, meowing possible reasons for the rumbling ground. Queens ran into the nursery to protect their kits, apprentices ran to their mentors.

"Thunderlan! Calm down please!-" Barkstar started, when a gap about the size of a small cat split beneath him. Luckily Barkstar wasn't small and he leaped away from the gap.

A gap the size of two cats cracked open in front of the nursery. A queen wailed from inside, "Help!"

Whitefoot stood shocked. The ground was quaking beneath them and he could do nothing. Cats were running and yowling. He tried to change his pelt but relized it would do nothing. What could he do? Turn his pelt into fire and entertain cats? Probably not.

Suddenly the quaking stopped, almost as fast as it started. Cats all around mewed quietly, muttering to eachother. But it was oddly quiet. No chirping birds or buzzing bees. Even the leaves on the trees seemed to stop swaying as if to say, 'what the fox dung just happened?'

After a long pause, Barkstar leaped back on to the high ledge and announced to the clan, "Cats of Thunderclan! Not to worry, the quake must have been an omen of some sort but for now, all patrols will continue as usual." And he leaped off the high ledge.

"Whitefoot. Come with me please." Barkstar meowed to Whitefoot.

Barkstar walked up into a crack in the wall just above the high ledge, which must have been his den. As he began to go up into his den, he motioned for a dark gray tom to follow.

"As our medicine cat, Leapclaw, would you know anything about any of the series of events that just happened?" Barkstar meowed as they sat down in his den.

The medicine cat shook his head. "Unfortunatly, no I have not. I hope to have dreams about it tonight."

Barkstar nodded his head gravely and then glared at Whitefoot. Whitefoot shuffled his feet on the ground. A couple of heartbeats later, Barkstar spoke.

"Tell me Whitefoot, what do you know about Ravenstar? Anything that may give us a clue about what she will do?"

"No...sorry" Whitefoot mewed. "Nothing except what I already told you."

Barkstar nodded. "Alright... well, you may as well settle in for the night. The fresh kill pile is over there." He flicked his tail to the pile with mice and birds. "You sleep in there." He motioned his tail over to a bunch of brambles, sticks and leaves that has been made into a den by a fallen tree. "Orangepelt!" Barkstar yelled. Orangepelt came running over "yes?" She answered. "It's time."

"Time for what?" Whitefoot said panicked.

"Do not worry, it will be alright." Barkstar replied.

"What will!" Whatefoot cried, but Barkstar was walking away.

Orangepelt looked at him and then, everything went black.

* * *

Whitefoot shot his eyes open. He was in the medicine den, his clans medicine den. Flowerbreeze, the medicine cat, looked down at him and sighed with relief.

"Phew, your okay." She mewed.

Whitefoot felt dizzy in the head, being both confused and in pain. "What...what happened?" He mewed. Ravenstar! Whitefoot jumped up out of his nest and hissed at Flowerbreeze.

"Where is Ravenstar? Tell me, now!"

"Whitefoot, calm down. Let me tell you a story." Flowerbreeze looked at him with care and sat down. Whitepelt, still very confused and wary, sat down as well.

"A long while ago, you hit your head falling down from a rock at the sunning fields. You were just an apprentice. When you fell your mind became, well... odd... You began to hallucinate," She meowed. "Ever since that day, you would hallucinate things until it got so bad that we had to confine you to the camp. You would insist that you had powers and Ravenwing was evil."

Whitefoot could barely manage everything she was telling him. But it made some sense since she wasn't attacking him at the momment.

"So... Cherryjaw isn't dead?" He asked hopefully.

Flowerbreeze lowered her head. "That's when the hallucinations got worse. I'm sorry Whitefoot."

Whitefoot sighed. "Can I see the clan?" He asked. Flowerbreeze let him go and he walked into the camp.

"Whitefoot! How are you?" Lilyheart came running up to him. "Are you okay?"

"I think I am fine. It's still hard to wrap my head around what just happened." Whitefoot answered. "But I am alright now. No more hallucinating for me."

Lilyheart sighed and lowered her head. "I tell you this every time, and you forget every time. But I will tell you again."

"What?"

"Everyday you forget about the real world. You go off in your own world." She choked back a sob. "There-there was a fire and... Fernheart, Stonepelt and Mousefur are dead."

T H E E N D