Chapter 16 - Chances

I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long!I really hope I will update faster! ENJOY!

:D

Whitefoot blinked his eyes. Starry cats stood above him. Am I in Starclan? He thought. He was in a forest. Prey was in the trees or underground. Birds chirped, and cats mingled.

"Am-am I dead?" He asked.

A tall, brownish orange cat walked up to him. Redstar! "Well, not really." He meowed. "A normal cat would have died, but not you Whitefoot." He said.

"Am I not normal?" He asked. Then he thought back to his dream. You have powers. Meowed the voice. 

"Do-do I have...powers?" He asked again.

Redstar looked down at a puddle beneath his feet. The puddle flashed then it showed the gathering. This must be what a a bird would see. Whitefoot thought. Cats were yelping and screaming. They were frantic, running around everywhere. Ravenpaw was on top of a rock, beneath her feet was Redstars dead body. 

This must be before I died...or did whatever I did. He thought. Then he saw a black blurr run towards Fernheart. It was Whitefoot, but when he covered Fernheart before the rocks hit her, something odd had happened. Whitefoots fur turned into rocks. Yes, his fur turned into gray, stone, hard rocks.

Whitefoot gasped. What had happened to his fur? Did he really have powers?

"Wow." was all he could say. 

After a momments pause, Redstar dipped his paw in the puddle. The image changed. There were cats gathering around Ravenwing. Instantly Whitefoot relized that he was looking into Treeclan. 

"What is Ravenwing doing?" Whitefoot asked. 

"Ravenstar now." Meowed Redstar.

All the cats bowed to Ravenstar. "Ravenstar! We will be forever grateful to you!" Mewed one cat. It was Stonepelt, Whitefoots best friend.

Cloudfur stepped up. "After what you did! Whitefoot should be ashamed!" He yowled.

"Me! Ashamed!" Whitepaw burst out. "What did I do?" He meowed.

"Well, according to all the cats still alive in the clans, you killed me, you caused the storm with your freakish powers and you made Ravenwi- uh Ravenstar do all these things. Apparently you tortured her and forced her to." 

Snowshine walked up to Whitefoot. He hissed. "She should be ashamed! She is treachorous!" 

"And for this," Nightflower, Whitefoots mother walked up behind him, making him jump.

"You get one more chance, to make this right." She nuzzled Whitefoot. "I love you so very much, but it is not your time. You must go back to your clans, son."

"But remember this." Mewed Whitefoots father. "Whenever Ravenwings eyes turn red, she is turning back to her old self. Feeling what her old self would feel. But when they flash back to normal, she once again, turns evil. Remember that."

"Wait! I need to know more! What do I do? Where do I go?" Whitefoot yowled. But Nightflower had put her nose on whitefoots head. Everything around him faded into a bright blur. 

And he opened his eyes to see huge lake. Cats behind him yowled and gasped. 

"Who are you?" A tabby orange she-cat mewed.

"Who are you?" He had never seen any of these cats. Come to think of it, he had nver seen this territory. 

"Us? I am orangepelt, this is snowclaw," She flicked her tail to a snow white tom with one missing ear. "This is Dawnice," She nodded her head to a blue-gray she-cat. "and this is Mudtail." She pointed her head to a light brown tom with a darker brown tail. 

"We," meowed Dawnice. "Are cats of Thunderclan."