Chapter 15 - I Rule

Ravenwing looked down at the scared cats. She was going to take over the clans. She will take over the clans. She saw a cat trying to escape. Fernheart. She thought. She got some rocks and sent them flying to her. But they were too slow as a black cat with a white fore-paw dashed over her.

Whitefoot! She gasped as he covered Fernheart, his sleek black pelt turning into a protective shield of rocks. His pelt can change? Ravenpaw thought. Whitepaw then uncovered Fernheart and his pelt turned back to normal. Now's my chance. She levitated some rocks and sent them flying right at Whitefoot. 

She felt guilty and sad. but only for a heartbeat. She would probably feel that way if she was her old self. Weak and soft. But her old self was gone. Buried underground. With the help of Heatherstone of course.

She jumped down to Whitefoot's still body. Another cat tried to escape, but Ravenwing hit him with a couple of rocks. He fell to the ground and lay there, not dead, but very hurt. Good. Ravenwing thought.

Ravenwing pawed Whitefoots body. "He is dead." She meowed. "Now nobody can stop me!" She yowled. 

Lilyheart walked up to Ravenwing. She looked at her with a shocked glare.

"This is madness! You are exiled from Treeclan!" She yowled. "And I'm guessing no one will except you after...this." She stated. All the cats stood around Ravenwing. They hissed and some cats even tried to claw her. But she levitated whatever was around her and hit them. Sticks, rocks, sometimes chunks of dirt.

Now. Do it now! It was Hetherstone talking to her in her mind. She was watching from the dark forest. 

Ravenwing started to float in the air. Bat like wings sprouted from her shoulder blades. They beat up and down. A darkness floated above her head and swirled like moving mist. It flew to the cats, putting itself in them. Good. Said Heatherstone. 

Ravenwing flew back down and landed on the ground. Lilyheart shook her gray head.

"Oh. Um...sorry about what I said earlier. I was a fool. Of course you can stay in the camp!" She said happily. "But, I think you should be leader." She sighed.

Lilyheart yowled, "I think Ravenwing deserves to be leader!" 

"Ravenstar! Ravenstar! Ravenstar!" The cats of all clans cheered.

They are under your control now. Meowed Heatherstone. 

Ravenwing, once again, felt guilty and sad and very, very ashamed. But those emotions went away in two heartbeats. 

"I am no longer weak and soft. I am Ravenstar! And I now rule the clans." She scowled. Then she grinned. "And I killed the cat that was supposed to shine. I killed Whitefoot."