1

Ivy's POV

Morning, hell! I roll off my bed to get ready for school. Bleh!!! I hate school. Hate it! That's because of team crafted. In there vids there all sun shine and rainbows. Bullshit! There mean assholes in real life. I walk over to my dresser to get my clothes. I grab some ripped black jeans and a shirt with bones on it. It's hard to explain. I have a shower and brush through my blue hair. I put on some eyeliner and mascara. I get my jewelry on, my black and white SnapBack. I put on my white high tops. I grab my bag with my skateboard. I head out the door to school. I start skating along. Somedays I feel dead. Unwanted, useless, unneeded, don't belong on earth. Like today. I get to school and see team crafted. I get off of my skateboard and walk over to them.

"Morning assholes!" I say. I walk to my locker and shove my stuff in it. I shut the door, and see team crafted behind me.

"I've said not to talk to us like that! And what would happen!" Adam says. With that I get a big punch in the face. And a lot of kicks in the stomach. Nothing new. After a while the bell wrings.

"Goodbye slut!" Jerome yells at me. With that they leave. I see Audrey rushing up to me.

"Here" she says giving me a hand up.

"Thanks. What are we going to do?" I ask looking down the hallway they went down.

"I have no idea, no idea at all." She says.

"Well let's get to class".

*lunch time*

Well most of the classes are over. Now it's lunch. Audrey and I eat in the forest, one the top of the trees. We switch trees everyday.

"Do you want to hang out after school?" Audrey asks.

"No thanks. I'm kinda dead right now..." I say looking down.

"Well I'm always here if you need anything!" Audrey says rubbing my back.

"Shhh!" I say pointing at team crafted. They are yelling our names looking around. I point to the trees around us that lead to the school. Audrey nods. We sneaky leap to tree to tree. They didn't notice us luckily. Usually we would drop a rock on there head but I'm not in the mood. We get to the school just before the bell.

*after school*

I quickly grab my stuff and head out the back doors. I would go through the front but team crafted is pissed at Audrey and I for sneaking away. I run through the trail in the forest to my house. Audrey takes a different trail then me. I get home and drop my stuff by the door. My mom doesn't get home to late tonight. Tomorrow she gets home the same time I do. I walk into the kitchen and make a omelet with asparagus, red onion, Greek spice and cheese. I finish cooking and take it up to my room. I watch some tv in bed with my food. I ended up falling asleep at 10:49.