11

Ivy POV

I get to Ty's place, I walk up and knock on the door.

"Hey Ivy what you doing here?" Ty answers. I could tell my eyes were still puffy and red.

"Mitch and I are done, for good. We've fighted since the beginning. I'm sick of him!" I say look down.

"Oh my! Here come in..." Ty says. I put my stuff by the door and sit on the bar stools in the kitchen.

Mitch's POV

I've been knocking on Ivy's door for a while now. I push down her door seeing clothes, blankets, books on the foor. Her rooms a huge mess, wait a second. Her window is open, damn it! I messed up again! All these try's to make it better just makes it worse. There was a knock at the door so I get up and go answer it. I open up to Adam and Jerome.

"Dood we know about you and Ivy but she's pissed at you. She doesn't want you back! She burst into tears after she explained what happen between you too, but she ran off somewhere. I don't think it's here friend either!" Jerome quickly says.

"Well let's find her!" I say grabbing my stuff.

Ivy's POV

I've just finished explaining what happen and Ty is so sorry for me. I asked him if I could stay with him for a while. He was alright with it only if I make dinner. Personally I don't mind cooking. So right now me and Ty are watching tv when there's a knock at the door. I get up to answer it but see Mitch's car in the driveway. I grab my stuff and head upstairs into the bathroom. Ty notices what I'm doing and goes to answer the door. I look around the bathroom and see a huge soaking tub. I know were I'll be later tonight. I hear a door slam. I unlock the door and head downstairs. I see Mitch speeding down the road.

"He's looking for you Ivy. Not anyone else but you. Make the right choice Ivy, for me please?" Ty says hugging me, then slowly walks towards his room. After he closes his door, I slowly Slide down the wall to the ground. I look at my phone, 27 texts from Mitch, 13 phone calls and 1 phone call from Jason. I phone Jason back.

*after phone call*

The reason Jason phoned was because he asked what I wanted for my birthday. It's in 2 months. All I said was something awesome. I usually don't get that good of presents so this will be cool. I get up, grab my skateboard and write a post-it note saying,

"Ty don't worry, I will be back before 8:30 pm. See you then!". I put the note on the fridge. I walk out the door to the road. And start skating to the tree. Thee tree.