14

Ivy's POV

*day of prom*

I put on my dress and my black flower crown. I slip on my flats and look at myself in the mirror. I already did my makeup so I was ready.

"You look beautiful!" I hear Mitch say. I look over at him. In a tuxedo.

"You look to formal!" I laugh. He walks up and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Thanks I think? We better get going" he smiles. We walk down the stairs. Audrey and Jason are going together because they didn't want to be loners. I sit down in the drivers street.

"No, let me drive" Mitch insisted.

"No, now sit down or your walking" I say seriously. He walks over to the passenger's seat. I back out of the driveway. It's been a few minutes now.

"Why did you want to drive?" He asks. The school was just around the corner.

"To do this!" I smirk. Instead of taking the corner like a normal driver. I FREAKN' DRIFT the corner like a awesome person.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" Mitch yells gripping the handle for dear life. I perfectly get control of the car and get the awesome looks from people. I park the car with no dents. I open the door and get out. When I do get out, everyone was expecting a guy to come out but when I did they all cheered.

"I think you should stop playing Forza Horizon 2 for a while!" Mitch laughs putting his arm around me.

"A... No!" I smile walking through the doors. Almost everyone stared at us. We walked through the halls toward the gym.

"You ready?" He asks right before opening the gym doors.

"If I wasn't why would I be here?" I reply. Mitch just smiles and opens the door. We walk in and it was so, pretty. A nice warm feeling. On one side it was tables, the other side was a dance foor. I look around at all the people. Some dancing, some sitting and talking, some even looks like there drinking beer or some thing on the lines of that.

"You want to sit down and eat?" Mitch asks. I nod my head and walk over to a empty table. I sit down and take one of the chocolates on my plate. I hit my knee on something under the table. I bend over and look.

"What the fuck is that?" I ask myself. It hits me. It's a bomb. I look at the ticking time. I have 10 minutes. Now 9. I sit up and see Mitch coming back with some food. He comes over and puts it in front of me. He sits down and I look at him.

"Mitch, there's a bomb under a our table ticking away right now!" I say over the music. His face goes from happy to serious.

"Let's find everyone else and get out of here!" Demands. I nod my head and leave him to start looking. I see Audrey and Jason trying to have a conversation over the music. I run up to them.

"Guys get out of here now! There's a bomb in here right now! Go out to the far side of the parking lot by the big tree! Mitch and I are getting everyone else. Don't worry but get out now!" I yell pointing toward the door. I both look scared and start running out of the gym. I quickly look around looking for everyone else. I see Ty, Adam, Jerome and Ian run last me toward the door. Then I see Mitch run by me as well. I think he thinks I'm already outside. I turn around to start running but it was to late. The bomb went off. I heard screams, crashing of thing and the big boom. Slowly the screams faded away and everything went black. The last thing I felt was getting forced agents a wall.

Authors note:

Oh my god! Thank you for the 1.11K readers! Last time I checked it was 1.3K, and that was only 2 days ago! The numbers just keep jumping! Thank you soooooooo much!!!! <3 <3 <3 thanks so much!