6

Ivy's POV

I sit on the edge of the cliff. I had a feeling I shouldn't trust him. But here I am. Letting him take me for advantage. That scumbag of a Canadian. (I'm Canadian irl so this is hard to wright) Canadian's are polite, kind, loving people. Not this guy. Why am I letting team crafted step and over me. I could end it all. Be a happy person in my grave. Seeing my mom. Seeing what is there. I burst out crying. There's no reason why I'm here rather then being a doormat. All I wish is that all of team crafted would be dead! Then none of the pain, bruises, blood would of happened. I hear Mitch yelling my name.

"Ivy! Ivy! Where are you?!" He yells.

"Soon to be in the grave! Thanks for nothing! Tell Audrey I loved her so much for a best friend! Goodbye world!" I text him. I slowly slide of the edge of the cliff. I start falling but stop? I get pulled up onto the ground. I look behind me to see Mitch.

"No! You are not ending it now! You have so much to live for! Audrey, yourself and, me. I love you Ivy! Bigger then you could ever think! I love you Ivy!" Mitch says. He kisses me at the end. It felt like, no fireworks, no bombs, no volcanoes, no sparks... Just the end of the world. More then any dream could come up with. I-it was, indescribable! We pull away, looking into each other's eyes.

"Will you be my amazing, wonderful, cute, loving, babygurl?" Mitch asks me. I kiss him. We pull away.

"Okay then babygurl!" He laughs. I guess we are dating now.

"Oh, how's Audrey?" I ask.

"Alright. After I went chasing after you, she went home". Mitch answers. He picks me up bridal style walking down the cliff. I cuddle my head into his chest, falling asleep.