13

Ivy's POV

It's been a long day today. But shit happens. (Quote from the movie Forrest Gump :-) Mitch drives us home. I look at the clock, 7:49.

*Time skip to a week before graduation*

Mitch and I are dating again. Everyone knows. Even when Adam and Jerome so called 'helped' me, they still hurt me. One of these days. I still practice my exercises in the morning. Today was Sunday so Audrey and I are going shopping today. Mitch is forcing me to be 'formal' for the event. I'm not to exited for it now. Mitch has made a vlog telling his fans about us dating. Of course there's hate, but I'm not going to care. Audrey is driving us to the mall.

"You exited?" I ask.

"Yah, but not like 'OMG!!! I have to by the best dress there!' Type. I'm just glad to leave!" She smiles. We arrive at the mall.

"Remember, formal clothes!" Audrey reminds me.

"Ugh!!!" I yell walking in the doors to the mall. Everyone's eyes hit me. Well, that's what I get for yelling I guess? Audrey and I walk around window shopping until I see the store. I leave Audrey looking at dresses to this store. I see my dress. The dress I thought was perfect! A white top, black lace for the bottom. Beautiful! I walk into this small shop, walking to the dress. I look at the price, 69.99 $. Great pricing for my needs. I grab the dress and head to the front desk.

"Did you find everything alright?" The lady asks.

"Yup! Hey, um, could I get that flower crown behind you?" I ask. It was black flowers with white ribbon flowing through.

"Oh, of course!" She says. I pay for my dress and head out. I've lost Audrey there's no hope for me finding her. All I need is a pair of shoes. I am not wearing stupid looking heels. I don't need to risk my life wearing shoes! I think I'm going to buy a pair of black lace type vans for shoes. Sounds good to me!