2

Ivy's POV

I get up and out of bed. Today, no shower needed. I grab a lumberjack printed shirt with some black legging. I grab my beanie. Put on my shoes. Put on my regular makeup and head out the door with my stuff. Today I feel happy. A happy like I can hit someone in the head type of happy. I skate along the road. Today I want to get a lip piercing. Maybe go home after school ask my mom then go. I already know she will say yes because that's how awesome she is. I get to school to see a big group of grumpy bum team crafted members.

"Where were you after school yesterday?!" Ian yells.

"Home. Like a normal person would be." I say fake confused. Because of my back talk I get kicked and punched all over. Just to relies, Mitch is doing nothing put have a sad-pitty look on his face.

"Hey Mitch! Kick her in the stomach!" Jason yells. Mitch looks all sad. (Play corny happy game show music here) So before he did anything I quickly get up and hit them all in the head with my skateboard! (You may end the corny happy game show music here) The bell wrings. I run shoving everything unneeded in my locker and leap/run to class.

*after school*

So schools over. I told Audrey that I'm getting a lip piercing. She's happy for me. I walk through the front entrance not thinking about my shitty life. I see team crafted waiting for me. Yah! A sarcastic note from Ivy. I walk over to them.

"Begin! Let's get it over with" I say. They all smirk except Mitch. What the hell is going on with him. Is he in a girl depression or something? I get punched today. No kicks. Few hours it felt like went by before they left. But Mitch stays behind.

"Oh are you going to get the last painful punch in?" I say slowly getting up.

"Here..." He says giving me a hand up. Before I could ask anything Adam yells,

"Hurry up Mitch!". He looks back at me sad then runs off to the rest of the guys. Wtf Mitch?! I get home to see the cops around my house. I ignore the yellow tape meh-ing it. A police officer stops me.

"Are you Ivy leaf Newman?" He asks. I nod.

"Well, your mother is dead" he says so plainly. I start crying. I quickly phone Audrey to get her butt over here. She got here as soon as possible for a Audrey. The police were here till late. Finally they leave.

"I'm going for a late night walk okay?" I say over to Audrey. She's staying with me for a while. She nods. I walk out the door and start walking. Kinda like when forrest gump ran along time about jenny but, no running. And I'm not walking or running more then a day! I get to the third block I've walked and some guy grabs me from behind and drags me inside his house. I turn around to see Mitch.