16

Shout out to @badstories she is a awesome written and she updates WAY more then me sooo. Go check her out!!! But as far as I know, she doesn't do fan fictions. She does have awesome books though!!! (Ps: I'll update 1 every week. 2 weeks at the latest!)

Ivy's POV

I look into Mitch's eyes.

"I never knew you felt that way..." Mitch whispers.

"Oh course you didn't. Know one does. It just happened..." I Shrug. I slowly get up struggling. Mitch rushes over and picks me up.

"Let's go home..." Mitch softly smiles down at me. I put my head on his chest.

*at home*

Mitch carries me to the house. He opens the door, taking off his shoes. He walks upstairs, me still in his arms. He walks into his bedroom and sets me down on his bed.

"Cozy bedroom" I smile. Mitch lays beside me.

"Mitch..." I say looking into his eyes.

"Yes?" Mitch replys.

"The beginning. Why did you stop? I'm just like every other girl... Just, more shy, sarcastic, thoughtful. You just, stopped. Out of nowhere. Why did you stop Mitch? Why?" I ask. Mitch pauses and thinks.

"I felt wrong all of a sudden. I felt bad. But when I touched you hand, I felt something out of the ordinary. Sparks you could say. I don't know. I just...Stopped...." Mitch explained. I look over at the clock. 8:19. I slowly fell asleep cuddling Mitch.