5

Ivy's POV

We arrive at Audrey's house. Before we walk through the doorway my phone goes off.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Where the fuck are you? Jerome is gone so you can come out of hiding".

"I'm at Audrey's humble of a home because we are going to the river!" I say walking in her house.

"Well I don't want you to go! I want to hangout with you!" He whines.

"If you like you can meet us there?" I say sitting on the couch.

"Sure! How about meet there in a hour?" Mitch asks.

"Alright then, bye!" I hang up the phone. Audrey and I are totally going early.

"MITCH IS COMING WITH US!" I yell at Audrey. She nods her head.

"Here!" She passes me my bikini. It was like a sailor suit type. Blue and white Stripes and dots for the top piece. The bottoms where just blue and white stripes. I walk into the bathroom to get changed. I put the clothes I was already wearing on top. A black crop top that's says "KILL'EN IT" in white. Then some black jean shorts. I put my black SnapBack on again and I'm ready. I walk out and Audrey has a dark red bikini to match her hair. Then a dark blue and white tank top. Then some ripped skinny jeans. Also a blue and white beanie.

"Can we head out?" I ask.

"Didn't Mitch say a hour?" She says.

"Yeah, but I want to be early! More us time!" I say putting on my shoes.

"Okay then!" She smiles. Audrey has a spare skateboard for me. We start skating to the river. We arrive at the river.

"We are... 25 minuets early!" Audrey says. We get into our bikini's and make our way down. Audrey takes the safe way. I take the risky way. Jumping in.

"CLEAR THE PATH" I yell. I charge at the ledge jumping in at the deep end. I forgot to take off my hat. Damn! Audrey FINALY makes it's down to the water. I sit down on the awesome rock formation. Audrey starts swimming around. Out of nowhere there's a car honk.

"WTF!?!" I question. I look up and see it was Mitch.

"Hey! You were early!" Mitch says.

"Yeah, whatcha going to do about it?" I say diving underwater. I hear Audrey yell my name. I look back and see Mitch chasing after me. I swim as fast as I can cause Mitch looked pissed. I quickly hide behind a corner. Sadly Mitch sees me. Now it feels just like the days when he would beat me till I pass out. Running away in fear. I swim up for air. I make it up for a split second but get pulled back down. Mitch gets me face to face with him. He shoves me agents the rocks. Stopping half way realizing what he's doing. He slings me over his shoulder making it worse. Swimming up to one of the flat rocks up top. He sits me up on the edge. *cue the song I have for this chapter*

"I'm so so so sorry! I just not used to not hurting you when you say stuff like that! I'm so so sooo sorr-" I cut Mitch off.

"I don't believe you! You said to me, 'I don't want to hurt you! All I want to do now is protect you, love you, take care of you, spend the rest of my life with you!' But I guess that was all a bunch of lies! We've fighting since we first saw each other. The times I cried. I cried then, but I don't mind it, not then! Not now! I don't believe you!" I yell shoving him away. I start running away. I run to my favorite place on earth. The ledge...