23

Mitch's POV
*same time when Ivy woke up*
I cant believe i broke up with Ivy. i feel terribe. what have I done? i was a idiot. i bet she's thinking about forgetting that skum-bag and moving on. she probably hates my ass too! i walk downstairs and make some toast. i turn on the tv and the news was on. it was the weather forcast. then a warning popped up about a hurricane!? why now! my only wish now is for Ivy to by safe in my arms. i keep on watching. category 4-5?! holy shit this is real! mostly hitting L.A! i cant save her now. but i know who can!
Ivy's POV
i could see it right in front of us. trashing whatever gets in the path. im guessing category 4? 5? there is metal sheets in the air thrashing around in the wind. audrey and i are the only people outside. the ocean waves are crashing onto the road. all of a sudden audrey and our hands get tugged on to an ally way. we turn around and see Tyler! (Munchingbrotato).
"Holy shit Tyler!" I yell looking back at the hurricane.
"No time for talking! Get through that door and follow the stairs down to the basement!" Tyler quickly yelling in the wind. I quickly grab Audrey's hand and run through the door, racing down the stairs. We make it to the basement but I don't see Tyler. I look around and see jugs of water, flashlights, batteries, food, blankets and a few pillows.
"Where the hell did Tyler go?!" I yell in a panic. I can't lose a friend from a stupid ass hurricane!
"I have no idea! Maybe he went out to see if there was anyone else out there?!" Audrey panics.
"Wait here!" I quickly yell, dashing up the stairs. I open the door to see Tyler trapped underneath some wreckage.
"Tyler!!" I scream. I could see him slowly going unconscious. I look around at my surroundings. I'm NOT letting my friend die on my hands. I bolt over to Tyler and throw all the wreckage off of him. I sling him over my shoulder and run over to the door. I get inside and rush down the stairs towards Audrey.
"what happend?" audrey asks panicky.
"i found Tyler under some wreckage outside. i haven't had the time to check if he was bleeding or not" i say taking deep breathes. i lay Tyler slowly on the ground. i look around to make sure he wasn't bleeding to death. luckily, he wasn't, but he was going unconscious.
"Ivy?..." Tyler barley spitsout.
"Tyler, everything is going to be okay if you stay with me. please, don't leave me..." i cooed.
"i'll be back... trust me..." Tyler weakly replied. with that, he was out. Audrey passes me a blanket and a pilow. i pick up Tyler's head and put the pillow under his head. i carefully place the blanket on top of him and give him a small kiss on the cheek. i look over at Audrey who is fast asleep. i sit down against the wall when a small tear falls down my cheek. all of the sudden the power goes out. the wind and rain outside scared me. this is a life or death situation. i look over at Tyler who was just laying there. the way i met him was through Mitch. after i got his number i would text him all the time.
"Ivy... I love you..."