Authors note :]

Hi there my beautiful 300+ viewers reading this book! Thank you sooooooooooooo much! The reason this isn't a real chappie is, I have a new book. No surprise if you follow me. Oh man... Well here's the description of the book! Hope you like!

Laila has a life different from others. She lives in a orphanage, the only one who couldn't care less that she broke a nail. Laila has all shades of blue in her hair. Since Laila was 13, she had to wear glasses. She choose the 'nerdy' type because she thought it looked the best. She also LOVES to sing. Singing is what she does to leave reality, leaving her problems there. Laila finally turns 18, so with her money she moves out. But when she goes out looking for a apartment some bunch of jerks kidnap her. She soon realizes that the jerks were... Team Crafted.

This is team crafted in 2014. Current members: Mitch, Jerome, Ryan, Jason, Ian and Quentin. I'm pretty sure. It's sad that the others left but it's a new beginning for FF's. If you guys want the Adam and Ty in the story just comment saying so on the book. If you do, I already know what I could do! Thanks and if you do go and read it'll mean a lot! The book name is, She Sang Away... Hope you like!