17

Ivy's POV

I wake up to an empty bed. I slowly stretch and get up. I quickly get changed and walk out of Mitch's room. I drag my feet down the stairs into the living room. I see Mitch and Jerome talking.

"Goodmorning" Mitch smiles.

"Morning" I reply, walking over to his lap. I sit down feeling Jerome's eyes piercing at me.

"I'll be right back!" Mitch gets up and leaves for a minute. Right as Mitch is out of sight Jerome grips my colour (the hole for your head to go through in a shirt. Yah that thing!) and shoves me against a wall.

"You've been in the way of Mitch for a long time girly! You have taken him away from us! Make the right choice, girly!" He growls. He drops me and turns around. You never call me girly! I charge at him and jump on his back to choke him. He is hitting me to stop but that's not happening.

"NEVER call me girly! The same thing happened to Jason. Let's not make this worse!" I whisper in his ear. I let go and walk over to the door to put on my sneakers.

"See you bitch!" He smirks.

"See you asshole!" I growl slamming the front door. I grab my skateboard from the car. I know I shouldn't be doing this because I'm broken all over but whatever! I carefully board to a special spot of mine. I would go there with my mom when I was little. We would have picnics and stuff there. I get up to the spot and see everything. So beautiful. The morning sun on the sparkling lake, the green lushes trees.
"Karma..." I mumble to myself.
"What you taking about?" I hear a faint voice. I look around and see Audrey.
"Nothing..." I smile while she sits nexts to me.
"Jerome's a jack-" I cut her off.
"What he do?" I ask staring at the mountains.
"He threatened me to stop you and Mitch dating because your in the way of his friendship. Which is so stupid!" She explained. A few silent minutes pass.
"I should of known. Love isn't happy every after for ever. Some jerk-face will get involved and screw everything up! And that's Jerome. Adam is apart of Jerome's little scam I bet. Like has if he was right behind us right now..." I snap my head back seeing, you guessed it! Stupid fricken Adam!
"Why the fuck are you here!?!?" Audrey yells at him.
"Well, like what you were sayi-" we cut him off by jumping him. Audrey pins him down for me to do the dirty work. Time for my copper move. I get his arm just about in the pain section of our beating but I ask one thing,
"Why are you here?!".
"Not goin-" I pull his arm up hard to touch his other side of his shoulder. He yelped in pain.
"One more chance! Why are you here?!" Audrey yells.
"Like I said, not goin-" I pull his arm up to touch his ear. Remember, this is on the back side of his body. His arm should be broken. Whatever! I get off of his back stepping on his back on the way up.
"Bye! Merry crisis and a happy new fear!" I laugh walking away.