21

GO BUY OLDMANWILLAKERS PKMN ALBUM!!!!!!!! MOODY BIDOOFS!!!! ONLY 5$ FOR 11 SONGS!!!! BUY OFF OF BANDCAMP OR WATCH 'Hatching Eggs' ON YOUTUBE. THE MUSIC VIDEO IS PRETTY FUNNY!! LETS MAKE IT FAMOUS!!!!!!!!! BY HIS SHIRTS TOO!!! ON TEESPRING!!!!!
Ps, Clair is the new character for this book. By accident I was writing down Katie. Sorry for that!...

Ivy's POV
I wake up the next morning to see Audrey hungover as hell. I tell the girls I was going to go get coffee from down the street. I walk down the stairs and step out into the cold morning air. I walk down the street. I start humming songs that came to head. I think I'm half way to coffee time but I hear his voice behind me.
"No friends now, slut!" Jerome spat. I turn around to see Jerome and Adam.
"Nowhere to hide loser!" Adam smirks.
"Oh yah?" I smirk. The boys rush over to me, Adam grips my hands behind my back. Jerome just smirks.
"You think your getting away with this don't you?" I laugh.
"Yah, because your going to learn your-" I cut Jerome off my kicking him him in the kneecap. I quickly face Adam to force my nails into his skin. A gripped his skin and started twisting plus pulling down. He winced in pain. I let go after 2 minutes. There was blood dripping down his wrist. I wipe my hands on Adams shirt and continue my walk to the café.
*half an hour later....*
I walk back in see the girls pacing around like they just killed someone.
"Are you okay?!" They both rush over. I put my coffee down on the counter and look at the girls.
"We watched what happened are you okay?!" Clair asks.
"I'm fine, can I borrow someone's phone?" I ask. Audrey passes me her phone.
"Give me a minute..." I whisper. I walk into the corner of the kitchen and sit down. I dial Mitch's number. I wait till he answers the phone.
"Who is this?" He asks.
"Ivy, look I'm sorry-" Mitch cuts me off.
"Look Ivy! You've run away and start beating up my friends! They were trying to get you to come back! You know what?! We're over! For real this time! And don't come back! You hear me?!" He yells.
"Okay! We're over! I don't believe you that You don't want me around! I don't believe you that you don't love me anymore! Just go and cut that stupid tree down! Fine! Leave me! Mitch, I hope I will never have to say this again. Mitchell Huggles, I hope we'll never say hi to each other! Good fucking bye!!" I yell hanging up on him.