24

Ivy's POV
Is he serious?
"Ivy I've loved you every since I first met you. This might sound weird but, will you go out with me?" Tyler says over the pounding rain and wind.
"Y-yes..." I say slightly smiling. I slowly walk over to Tyler. I lay down and cuddle up beside him.
"I love you..." Tyler whispers.
"I love you too..." I reply. The wind agents the building was frightening. The rain sounds like bullets being shot at the roof. I can hear Tyler lightly snoring. I don't know how you could sleep through this. I gently get out of Tyler's grasp and stand up. I look down at him, Sleeping peacefully. I walk over to the stairs that head upstairs. I walk up the stairs to get see everything, everywhere broken or soon to be broken. I know this is a real stupid move but I quickly run down the stairs missing a few steps.
"Wake up!!!" I yell. They both jolt up in surprise.
"I'm in a risky mood! I'm going surfing out on the awesome waves! You know where to find me!" I quickly yell grabbing a surfboard and running up the stairs.
"IVY!" Tyler and Ashlee yell at me. I reach the top and look around. The ocean is 30-40 feet away? I'm guessing! I us the surfboard to protect my head and bolt towards to ocean. The streets were a mess. Everything was on the ground. I'm about a few feet away from the ocean when I see it. Coming towards me. There was nothing for me to do. No where to run, no where to hide. Shock had stolen my body. I can hardly process what is in front of my eyes. It was a tsunami.