Falling~ p1

It started almost two years ago, ever since it has never been the same. Everything is falling down and nobody is next to me to pull everything together again.

I sit awake on my bed as 3:01 gleams from the clock on my bedside table. I slide the book out from under my bed and breath in deeply, before getting comfortable and reaching for my pen.

I miss you,
dad hasn't changed,
mum is gone.
I know that i shouldn't,
but i cant help myself,
A part of me is still hoping that one day I'll wake up and you'll be there beside me,
and once again I can be happy.
But until then, I will wait until 3am.
Just to feel like I haven't lost you again.
- Arianna

I sigh and close the book and place it back under me bed before sitting there, thinking about everything. I Could have done better, i should have done more.

"ARIANNA!" Slurred his voice from downstairs. Normally he was asleep at one, which gave me time to sneak out for the night to finally be at peace. I sighed and dragged myself out of bed. I wandered down the steps with caution to find him laying on the couch- the room reeking of alcohol as he dropped another empty bottle on the floor.

"Yes father?"

He paused for a minute until he sat up and glared at me making me shudder as my body tensed up.

"Where's your mother?!"
he didn't remember did he?
I look down at the floor sighing,

"She said she'll be back tomorrow."

His eyebrows furrow before he starts to peel himself off the couch, and his eyes became aggravated,

"You didn't make dinner, I had to do it myself!"

I stayed silent and kept my eyes on my feet as my palms sweat. He remains angry as he finally stood up; he starts walking towards me with that look in his eyes again.

"HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU CAN DISRESPECT YOUR OWN FATHER?!"

He reaches out his hand and his ring cut my cheek as he slapped me. I keep looking down trying to avoid eye contact with him until he clutched my neck. I look into his eyes at last, just as he wanted.

"YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!"

I don't reply and stay quiet and his grip tightens around my neck, starting to suffocate me but not enough to make me pass out.

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE FORCED YOUR MUM TO FUCKING ABORT YOU AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED NOW IM STUCK WITH A PIECE OF SHIT DAUGHTER LIKE YOU!"

"Im sorry."

"SAY IT AGAIN!"

He screams at me as he slams me into the wall by my neck and i whimper as i reply,

"I-Im sorry father"

"USELESS!"
He becomes angrier and his breathing quickened as he held my neck tighter, his nails digging in.

He shoves me to the ground and I start to get back up, he pulls me up again before his fist meets my eye. My eyes start to water. Everything hurts so much. He punches my stomach over and over again until I couldn't bear it anymore and started to plead and beg,

"please stop, I'm sorry!"
I beg as I cower and turn my head away and close my eyes. Then he pushes me to the corner of the room before stumbling into the kitchen, another bottle breaking on the floor.