Tied down~ p13

My vision was too blurry to see. Everything ached, the only thing I could hear was mumbling and the beeping of something.
I tried to sit up but it was too painful.

"WILL SHE WAKE UP?!"
"Sir if you aren't family you can't be in here"
"YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO ME IT WAS HER FAMILY THAT PUT HER HERE!"
a door slammed and I felt a hand hold mine.
I tried to speak but no words came out. I squeezed his hand weakly and I kept blinking to try clear my vision.
"Wake up baby please!"
I opened my eyes clearly and he relaxed as he held my hand, but I could still feel him tremble as he held it.
"I thought I lost you, they wouldn't tell me anything!"
I kept trying to say something but I couldn't manage a word.
I touched my jaw and winced.
"Say something, anything please!" I wish I could but nothing came out. My eyes started to well up and I kept trying; getting more and more stressed out as I kept failing to make out any words.
"Baby your jaw.. can you not say anything?" He became distressed and I shook my head breathing quickly.
"piece of shit" he mumbled and I squeezed his hand again. He sighed and got up to hug me; but he stopped when I tensed my body.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you."
The doctor came back into the room with a big man, the size of Logan.
"You have to leave!"
"I'm her boyfriend! Do you want me here?!"
He asked looking at me with desperate eyes and I nodded. The doctor groaned and sent the guy away.
She opened her files and stood in front of my bed
"She has multiple broken ribs,a few other minor broken bones and a broken jaw, so she may not be able to talk for a while."
His eyes widened sadly and his eyes watered.
"You can't leave until you've healed up partly so you'll be here two weeks at the most, maybe earlier if your lucky." she closed the door behind her as she left and Logan got up with an agitated look on his face. He paced back and forth across the room and ran his hands through his hair.
"This is my fault!"
I shook my head.
"If I stayed with you then you would have been okay!"
I shook my head again.
He sighed and sat back down.
"Your not going back there again."
I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him.
"You can't anymore its not safe!"
He sat back down, held my hand tighter and watched me intently.
I mimicked putting on a top
"You can wear my stuff," He smirked and I grinned faintly.
I pointed to my face.
"You don't need it your beautiful."
Then I slowly pointed to my bruises and cuts on my face with my eyebrows raised.
"I'll ask Rose to try find something?" I nodded and he went to say something but stopped himself. Then he cleared his throat,
"My brother is in this hospital too. Hopefully You'll be able to walk soon so we can go see him, he's eager to meet you."
I smiled and nodded and his eyes lit up.
He pecked my lips but I didn't have the strength to kiss him back..
My phone lit up on the bed stand and Danielle's text appeared.
"Where are you?!"
I pointed to my phone and Logan passed it to me.
I typed slowly and sent the text.
"Logan is taking me abroad!! Will be back in 3 weeks love you!"
"Okay have fun but not too much fun!"
I sighed and looked at him.
"Fuck.."