Alone~ p3

I lumbered into my next class and sat at the back again, I felt someones eyes on me.
I turned to the right to see intimidating blue eyes watching me. He grinned and I smiled back and then adverted my eyes to the front of the room where the teacher stood.

"Hey Im Chris!" He whispered and I nodded and looked back to the front.
"Whats your name?" he insisted looking annoyed.
"Arianna, you should probably listen to the class unless you want to fail.."
He sighed and looked back before replying,
"Its worth failing if I get to talk to a beauty like you.." He smirked and started writing- this is going to be a long lesson I already knew it.

It was almost the end of the lesson and I
started to pack my bag until his hand stopped me,
"Wait! Text me" He slid you a piece of paper with his number on it; but I had no interest for him other than being friends. I smiled weakly and put it into my phone and I texted his number as he watched me from over my shoulder. He winked before packing his things and leaving the classroom.

I walked to my last class and sat down and started to listen to the teacher when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I read Chris' text and rolled my eyes with a smile

"Sup girly my class is so boring :/
let me take you home tonight? :)"

"Yeah sure" I replied before turning off my phone and adverting my eyes back to the front.

After lesson~

I walked to my locker and smiled as he spotted me and started to walk over. He ran his fingers through his hair and leaned on my locker.
"You ready to go?"
You nodded and headed to his car.
"Do you want to get food first? I'm starving!"
You got into the car and he turned on the radio,
"Sure! Where to?" I sat back in the passenger seat and looked at him. I knew I wasn't interested in him that way, but he seemed really nice.
"My favourite place, its on me!" He grinned as his hands grasped the steering wheel as he drove out of the school carpark.

After twenty minutes, we parked and got out of the car and walked towards a pub/ diner. We sit at a table in front of the window. We order our food and start talking when he starts to bring up family..
"I live with my parents and sister Anya,"
He took off his jacket and he cleared his throat.
"Do you still live with your parents?"
He questioned me with confused eyes as I
pulled an awkward smile,
"Just me and my parents."
I took a deep breath and looked up at him as he nodded.
The waiter came over to our booth and asked if we wanted any drinks.
"I'lll have two bottles of cider please."
I furrowed my eyebrows and he pulled an ID out of his pocket, he checked it and left.
"I'm sixteen!" I giggled as he showed me the ID.
"Its fake; they fall for it quite easily!" He chuckled and the waiter came back with our drinks. I'd never drank before..
I drink a little, and drink a bit more. Then I kept drinking it until I finished it whilst Chris
looked at me oddly.
"Can I have a few more of those?"
I batted my eyelashes at him, normally I wasn't like this but oh well. He nodded and ordered a few more and we ordered food. I wasn't tipsy yet since cider doesn't have much alcohol in it. I!d drank five bottles by now I think?

He glanced at my small collection of bottles and frowned.
"Rough day?"

"Everyday." I replied quietly thinking he wouldn't hear me. He sighed and reached his hand across the table and held my hand but I pulled away- I didn't want to give him the wrong idea.
Our food came at last and we ate and made small talk as I finished another bottle.
"Glad you aren't a lightweight!" He joked and I laughed before eating more of my food.
Then we finished our meals and I pulled out a £20 (from my job at the cafe) and placed it on the table. He opened my hand and placed the money back into it and paid with his card.
"Hey I've got it!" I answered but he just smiled, we got up and walked back to the car.
"At least let me give you this to pay for my meal." I said.
"No I said it was on me remember?"

I huffed back in the chair and told him my address. I looked out of the window and then back at him and he was watching me as he was driving.
"Eyes on the road we'll crash!" he blushed and looked ahead again. We drove round the corner and down the street to the house.
"Let me walk you to the door," He insists and pulls up in the driveway.
"No its okay." I reply weakly but he doesn't listen. We walk up to the steps and I get my key out and unlock the door. Stood on the other side of the door was my dad.
"GET LOST!" he yells at Chris with a beer bottle wrapped in his hand.
Chris looks back at me and I sigh before telling him to go and I close the door behind me..