Breathless~ p5

My eyes fluttered open to my head aching but only mildly.
I looked around the room- where was I?!
Then I turn to my right to see him yawning again and I remember everything.

"Morning.." His voice was husky. Then he groaned as he stretched.
"Hey, wait what day was it?"
He rubbed his eyes and thought.
"I don't know?" He replies sleepily.
"Crap I need to be at school!" I gasp and pull myself out of bed and grabbed my phone.
"Stay here with me instead."

I looked at him and then thought about my school. After weighing up my options I sigh and crawl back into the bed and close my eyes again. He smirks and turns me over to face him so we were inches away.

His lips meet mine and he pulls me close and rests his hand on my cheek. I kiss back slowly but then things started to heat up and I climbed on top of him as his tongue enters my mouth; we carried on kissing until we pulled away, breathless.

He smirks and I lay next to him again and my screen lights up; its Chris.
He asks where I am and if I'm coming to school today and asking if I was okay. I replied that I was just ill and turned my phone off again.

Why did I do this? I got drunk with a stranger and slept in the same bed as him and then I kissed him! But..I felt happier.
It was like he had flipped a switch inside me and my whole had lit up for a second. How could someone I had known for a day have this effect on me?

He stretched and got out of the bed and pulled a cigarette out of his coat that was thrown onto the couch. He walked to the small balcony that connected to our room. He lit it and inhaled deeply then breathed out slowly and his face became emotionless.

He looked out as he smoked with a blank expression; as If everything around him had stopped. Normally I was against smoking, but recently I hadn't been too much of a role model myself so I just watched, confused at his expression.

"You want one?" he asked as he turned back to face me as I was wrapped in the duvet.
"I don't really smoke."

He nodded his head and turned away again.
He finished and stubbed out the cigarette and walked back in, clambering back into bed. He went on his phone and as he opened the lock screen his face dropped.
I turned over so I was facing him but he ignored me.

"Hey?" I got closer with a small smile but he turned over and continued looking at his phone blankly.
Ten minutes later he was still ignoring me with his emotionless face and I got fed up of it. I knew this was too good to be true.

I got up and grabbed my jacket and then put on my beanie to cover my head wound and started walking towards the door,
"You know what? Fuck you."
I open the door and he groans.
"Hey-" The door slams behind him and he runs his fingers through his hair.

I went down the stairs and stormed out of the hotel and down the streets.
After half an hour I saw my school and began walking to my when Chris stopped me,
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"
You stared at him and he sighed,
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled but where were you?!" he insisted.
"Busy, lets get to class."
We both walk in and sit at the back again and Chris was starting to make me uncomfortable.. I'd only met him yesterday and he was being really overprotective over nothing.
"Whats on your face?"
"Nothing!"
"Arianna theres a cut on your cheek who did it?"
"I TOLD YOU NOBODY!"
I sat still and looked at the front and it was silent between us.
I put my thoughts to the back of my mind until Logans name flashed on my phone screen.
"Where are you"
"Im busy in lesson stop bothering me"
"Arianna I'm not fucking around which class are you in"
"Screw you"
I huffed and put my phone on do not disturb and realised that Chris had been reading my messages, he looked annoyed.
"Who's that?" His eyebrow raised and he looked at me.
"Just a friend.." was all I could say.

But I wanted more..