Relief~ p18

I woke up to Logan kissing my forehead.
"Ten more minutes!" I whined and looked up to see him laughing.
I kiss his lips and stretch before we fall back asleep for a few hours. I was sleeping peacefully for a few minutes until,
"Hey wake up." he groans prodding my shoulder,
"Im hungry!"
"I'll make pancakes?" I shot up off the couch and attempted to yank him up but it failed.
We went to the kitchen and he lifted me up onto the counter then started to get ingredients out of the cupboards and I just sat there and watched him.
He mixed the ingredients and started the hob then put some mixture into the pan and waited.
Next, He got out a spatula and flipped it over and let it cook.
He slid it onto a plate and then continued until there was a plate full of them.

We sat down at the table and ate breakfast and Logan was telling me about his childhood stories about him and his brother. The way he spoke about his brother you could tell he was important to him. It warmed my heart to see him so excitable talking about his brother.

We finish our food and Logan decides that he wanted to go shopping so we got into the car.
He held my hand as he drove but he pulls away and I turned to see him lift a cigarette to his lips.
"You should really stop smoking."
"I can't"
"No such thing as can't"
He groans and throws it out the window.
"Logan!"
"You said to stop!"
"I didn't say throw it out the window!"
He laughs and slides his hand back into my palm and locks his fingers with mine. I feel my face blushing slightly but he thought it was cute.

"i need to get some new hoodies today and jeans after that we can go-"
I smile widely and bat my eyelashes at him.
"You can have one.."
"You have to wear it first!"
"Why?"
"So it smells like you!"
"But you can just go upstairs and do more than smell me." A smirk stretches across his face and I roll my eyes playfully.
Then I realise-
"I didn't write yesterday"
He squeezes my hand and I look at him.
"It's fine it was only one night!" He reassured me but I slumped down into my seat and looked out of the window.
"The silent treatment? Really?" I nodded and he focussed on the road again as we pulled up to the shopping centre.
"It is just important to me." I explained.
He nodded and gave a sad smile and we got out.

We walked through the shops again and we went inside his favourite one and he grabbed some hoodies- they were massive!
He paid and then we walked around some more and I bought a dress but that was it really.
"I want to go get something from my dads house"
"I can buy you whatever you need."
"No you can't, please?"
"I'm coming in with you!"
"Okay.."

We drive to my dads house and I walk up the steps and Logan follows behind me, the door is never locked so I push it open and he strides to the door and slumps over the handle. At least for once he wasn't drunk- yet anyway.
"You've been gone a while!"
I nod and walk upstairs and Logan stands in the doorway.

Logan's POV

She hurried upstairs out of sight and I waited in the doorway, arms crossed as her dad gives me a glare.
"You and me need to discuss something"
I felt cold metal press against my stomach and I gulped and looked down to see a revolver in his hand so I nod.

"You need to stay the fuck away from my daughter, understand? I will put a bullet in your head. I know where you are! You will leave her and forget about her or I'll make you leave her by putting you six feet under. You have a day to leave her, Okay?!"

My mouth hung open slightly and I just stood there in shock and he pushed his gun into my stomach and I nodded without a word.
"I'm glad you understand, your a smart kid Logan" He put the gun into his back pocket and Arianna came down the stairs beaming at me. I smiled wearily at her and she takes my hand and we go back to the car.

What am I supposed to do?!
I made no noise and turned on the car and drove. As we were driving she intwines her fingers with mine but I pull away hastily.
"We have to go back to school tomorrow" I say then sit quietly again. She nods and we keep driving.

Arianna's POV

After getting in the car he made no noise. I tried to hold his hand but he pulled away.
He just sat there like something had blown out the light in his eyes.
"We have to go back to school tomorrow"
I nod and he stays silent again and we keep driving and he just stares blankly ahead of him, no smile or smirk was left on his face. The only thing that moved was his hands on the wheel, feet on the pedals.
We got back to his and watched netflix but something was off and I wish I knew what it was.
We ate tea and went back to watch the tv for a while until he said he was going to bed early.
I sit up on the couch and go to get up.
"No its fine you finish the movie without me honest!" I nod sheepishly and look back at the tv as his footsteps head up the stairs.
Have I done something wrong?
I get my book out and start to write, my thoughts swallowing me.

I'm so sorry I haven't been writing daily I really am. I think I've done another thing wrong.
I think I hurt Logan but I don't know what I did. Maybe I said something wrong? I feel really bad. Maybe he's tired of me?
Anyway your- not an anniversary but. Well its almost been two years since you left, you can count on me to be there. Bye for now.
- Arianna