Help~ p16

"What is it?" He beamed through the phone.
"Can you pick me up?"
He paused
"Why can't Logan pick you up?"
"He's busy."
"Yeah in fucking prison, I'll be there in ten."
"No in two days!"
"Okay see you then beautiful!"
I cringed as his words sounded through the phone. I hung up and shuddered.

I feel bad for giving Chris an idea but its not like I could call my alcoholic father to come pick me up could I? My mum clearly is too busy, Logan is in a cell and my friends have no idea what even happened.
How did I even get here?

I was delivered some food so I ate in silence.
I finished my food and got out my book.

Two days left and I'm out finally. I need to find a way to get him out but its not exactly like I've got hundreds of pounds in my pocket is it?
I know I'm not going to steal it because I'm better than that, Ryan what should I do?! Chris is picking me up from the hospital and I know I can't stand him but I can't tell anybody else can I? You'd know what to do if you were here, you always did. You always helped me back up and I wish you could do that again now.
I need to find a way to try fix what I've done.
I'm exhausted, Goodnight.
- Arianna

I know it was early but I just really want to go back to Logan's house and lay with him, god I know how pathetic right? But I can't help it I feel so lonely.

Two days later-

I woke up and smiled, finally I get to go back.
Chris opened the door and I hesitated but then smiled gently at him and he waved.
"How ya holding up?" He spotted Logan's bag and reached his hand out but I pulled the bag onto my lap before he got it.
"It's private"
"okay."
Chris put a top and leggings on my bed and I raised an eyebrow.
"Don't worry there my sisters they'll probably fit you!"
"I need to get up."
He nodded and I slowly sat up and he watched me carefully.
"You okay?"
"Yeah"
I placed my feet on the cold floor of the hospital and stood up and stumbled a little, Chris clutched my waist and I inhaled trying to resist the urge to push him off me.
"Let me help you."
I stood up and I took a step forward and again and I slowly made it to the bathroom. I held onto the handle and he let go.
I closed the door and slowly got changed then came out again. Chris reached for my back and I jerked away awkwardly.
We got out of the building slowly and into his car.
He started it and I put on the radio to make it more comfortable.
"I need to go to the police"
"Why?!"
"Need to help Logan"
He groans and stops the car.
"Why is everything about him?!"
"Please I'm not asking for anything difficult"
"Fine"
He starts the car and we start driving, we stay in silence until he turns down the radio.
"Were almost here."
"okay.."
"I really don't understand you Arianna."
"Nobody does."
"But I want to understand you!"
"You don't want to trust me"
"Why do you say that?"
"I don't know"
"How come you asked me to pick you up?"
"You were the only person."
"What about your par-"
"Don't want to talk about it"
"Friends?"
"No."
"Why do you not want to talk about-"

"You need to understand,"
"I am not going to keep telling you."
he sighs and pulls into the police station and I open my car door.
"Do you need taking home?"
"No its okay, Thank you."
I slide out of the seat and close the door, I feel his eyes on me as I walk into the station slowly.
"I need to know where my boyfriend Logan is"
"Last name?"
"Reed!"
"Your name?"
"Arianna"
"Last cell on the right"
I nod and start walking down through the cells carefully. Until I came to the last cell on the right.
A slender woman stood there yelling at him and he just looked at the floor- his face still had dried blood on it. He looked a mess.
I stood there and listened a minute,
"Logan I've told you this before! You keep getting in trouble and I am getting annoyed about bailing you out! I care about you and god knows Rose loves you too. Your brother wouldn't want this would he? You cant keep acting out like this!"
"I know, I'm really sorry Mum."
"You better be! Listen I apologize for taking so long to get here but I'll go talk to the police now."
She hurried off and I walked in.
"Hey." I sat down and he got up and hugged me tightly. I winced slightly and he pulled away; raising his eyebrow,
"Who brought you here?"
"Chris."
He scoffed.
"Nobody else could,"
"Because you were in a cell when I needed you!"
He sat still and I pulled him to me, holding his bloody face in my palm.
"Why did you do it? I told you to stop.." He pulls me onto his lap so I look into his eyes as I wrap my legs around him gently.
"I don't want people treating you like that!"
"You don't have to beat them up twice do you?"
He sighed heavily and wrapped his hands around my waist.
"I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up and that I left you on your own."
"I forgive you."
I wrap my arms around his neck slowly and pull him in for a kiss. His lips meet mine and his hands move down from my waist..

"Who is this?!" The slender woman stared at me with the police officer in front of her.
"I'll explain on the way home."
We got to her car and I got into the back with Logan. He held my hand as his mum drove in the front.
"I don't think your mum likes me very much" I whisper and he rolls his eyes.
"You haven't even introduced yourself?"
"I know but still.."
We arrived at Logans house and went inside, she calls from the living room:
"Logan come here now."